@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Alia replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye, welcome to the bestiest place anywhere and everywhere.
You ride??? lucky. the only time I get to is when I visit my Granddad.
I love Piano Guys, though I have to admit it has been a while since I listened to them.
We are being over run with INTJs…we need more insane INTPs now
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey guys, I just wanted to check in with a few of you!
@daughteroftheking How’s that troublesome foot going?
@rochellaine How’s the adoption process progressing?
@jenwriter17 How did your performance on the weekend go?
@ariel-ashira @salome01w4g How are you two?
@ethryndal @that_writer_girl_99 I haven’t seen you guys around lately. How are…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, howdy.
@seekjustice, I’m about to start your book
-
valtmy replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
Glad you liked it!
My original idea was a sort of Man vs God thing. It draws upon the belief that our lives are ruled by “Fate” that was prevalent in ancient China.
Basically the setting is a story world where “Fate” appears to cause lots of silly love stories to happen and the “Rules” are basically just all the…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! That’s cool that you lead a Bible Study. I don’t think I’ve meant a teenager who does that. What parts of the Bible have you studied most recently?
I love fantasy, too! I’m a fantasy writer, for the most part. I have a pet dragon named Stan, who I rescued as a hatch-ling.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
It’s time for dinner now. I guess I’ll be back at the usual time. See you then?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice How is your writing going? Mine is going nowhere – and fast! 😛
-
Skredder replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I read it! I read it! It was really good! I was aware going in that it was a sequel, so I wasn’t too surprised about references to things I didn’t know. That being said, I was able to follow what was going on pretty well. So, for people who haven’t read the first one, it’s still a very enjoyable story and you don’t get lost. Thank you…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Thanks, it was quite fun to write 🙂
That’s how all my attempted poems go. Though actually, I did once write a poem that was performed at a carols by candlelight so it wasn’t too bad. I’m kind of proud of it, but it was literally inspired by God, so…
I’m not going to be a poet anytime soon. But I do like writing secret poetry…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I know it doesn’t really count as poetry, but I loved your street boy song in Stars when Waif sang it just before he died!
So, my poem refuses to be written as well, the naughty thing! I got three stanzas and then fell flat on my face. I guess it’s back to the western.
@jenwriter17 Okay, see you tomorrow!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey @skye
Welcome to KP!!! We’ve got a lot in common too 🙂 I love Les Mis and just finished writing my own retelling of it, and I love The Scarlet Pimpernel as well and I’m planning a retelling of it as well. I’ve never read War and Peace but I did read Anna Karenina last month.
I also love horses and own four, though I don’t really ride…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Welcome!
Cool! I’ve never been that great at poetry but since joining KP I’ve wanted to invest some time into learning about it more and more!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @ingridrd Hi! I just got an idea for a poem, so I’m writing that right now and will go back to my western in a few minutes to see if I can get something written on it then.
What are you working on, Ingrid?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice I’ll join the party for a few minutes (aka until dinner’s ready). 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey 🙂 I’m struggling a bit too but I have another part to put up on my novel, I think.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @ingridrd @alia @seekjustice I’m still here, attempting to write something, anything, on my western – and failing miserably! 🙁 What do I do when the words just won’t come out of my fingers?
Anyone feel like joining me in (unsuccessfully) writing?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Yes, I guess it could be. 🙂 I assumed since the guy wrote them, that they were his ideas of how the world ought to work, but they could be the actual rules and he just discovered them.
Are you writing right now? There are so many people on hiatus right now I couldn’t think who to tag, but I’m on Writers’ Corner and so far have w…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hmm, I guess it could be that way… I just thought it was part of Valtmy’s worldbuilding and “the rules of fate” were real?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello, I’m writing! Does anyone want to join me?
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice @wait…who else is not on a hiatus? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I pictured the Rules of Fate as more of someone’s silly idea of what they should be, or what generally happens as a sort of “poetic justice,” not some actual rules of the universe. @valtmy is that correct?
By the way, I thought it was very funny and cute. 🙂 I like it.
- Load More
