@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The School Bully in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel 😀 Hi
I think the motivations of a bully are usually a) to feel good about themselves and feel powerful and b) to try to put down anyone who might threaten them or make them feel bad.
This is because, I think for the most part bullying comes out of insecurity. Bullies are insecure about themselves, they don’t get enough love from…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingrird Will definatley be praying!
-
Joy started the topic The School Bully in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
*appears out of nowhere*
Greetings, Kapeefers! I’m going to peak my head out of my hiatus for a second to ask some questions:
In my children’s books, I have a school bully, and lately I have been considering giving him a bigger part of my books. So my questions are: What are the motives of a bully? What are the literary cliches of a bully? And…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Definitely praying for both requests!
…May I ask what the play is about? 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I know you were trying to have fun, and I like the other poems, (great job with them! 😀 ) but the poem you wrote about me hurts. 🙁 It’s hard to explain what I mean, and…I don’t know…maybe the easiest thing would just be to show you a “poem” I wrote yesterday a few hours after reading the email with your post in it. I’m not g…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy @rochellaine @skredder @seekjustice @ethryndal
Hey, guys. Two things: 1) Could you keep me in your prayers this week? I have practice late every night for a play that I’m in and performances Thursday—Saturday. Please pray that I can stay on top of schoolwork and everything despite being dead tired.
2) My aunt and uncle have been in c…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I just requested access. Sorry I wasn’t able to get to it earlier.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking @valtmy @daeus *bows as confetti rains on one and all* Thank you! Thank you!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😀 Great work.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I have a few questions after reading your document about court procedure:
Does the defendant/accused/Justice defend himself or is that done by the barrister?
Does the prosecution or the defence go first?
And where does the defending of or by Justice go? before the prosecution? after it? something else?
So far, I think those are…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh dear, sounds rough. I’m praying for your friend.
Just read your post about the adoption. Will pray for your family and the kids too! Hope it goes well and gets settled soon.
-
valtmy replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Aww… These poems are so fun and cute.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira *lights confetti canon* *confetti canon explodes and rains confetti on one and all* Splendid poems!
Overlordish meow… hehehe… -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder @kaya-young @supermonkey42. Thank you, guys! I had fun writing them. 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x That was so cool! B-bot is a super fun character! 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Aww, I love them! “Crowned for his superlative nose” has to be one of the greatest lines of poetry ever!
-
Ariel Ashira and
Kaya Young are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Skredder replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x This was excellent! I loved it! 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira This was awesome! 😀
- Load More
