@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Don’t quite know yet, I just started. How’s it going with you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder I’m still here. 🙂
How’s it going?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Are you still on? I can write for a little bit.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira @alia @skredder I’m writing! Does anyone want to join me?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I, Rochellaine, call thee, Jen, to meet me in the field of battle in a war of words. Come out, thou inventive typist, and we shall see who will be the conqueror and who shall be the conquered.
-
pickupyourpenandwrite replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
I just saw your profile photo. I just finished reading North and South yesterday!! Did you like the book?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I went to sleep pretty quickly last night so I didn’t get your tag until this morning.
Oh my goodness, you quoted my book! Haha.
I still can’t believe you like Raelyn. It makes me so utterly happy because she’s one of my favorite characters in my head – possibly my favorite character – and I don’t know if I’ll be able to portray h…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, will do! See you tomorrow! (hopefully)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah…SeekJustice once told me that her record for five minutes was 300 words!!!! 😮
Yes! 😛 Hopefully tomorrow. What times will you be on? Are you in Central time? I’m in Eastern.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Aaand, apparently @jenwriter17 ranks in the class of fast writers too! 😛 Well, maybe next time I’ll be able to beat you, Jen. Be warned, that is a challenge! 😉 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh, you people are making me feel better. I keep forgetting I’m not warring with SeekJustice or Dragon Snapper. Both of them are really fast and beat me by miles, so I always think my scores are not high enough. 😀 I guess I’m actually normal speed when racing with you.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
oops, forgot to tag…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17
I wrote 312. (see below) *groans* Well, that’s not too bad I guess. I’d like to have gotten four hundred, though. How’d you two do?Edit: Whoops! I counted wrong. I actually only got 274! 🙁 🙁 🙁 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
237 words.
last sentence: She wished now that they had told Jycin why they had such need to hurry, but it was to late.
Well, I have to head to bed now. night yall
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I would love to, but I have to eat and then do some stuff before bed. 🙁 What is a word war?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, @rochellaine, sounds good. I’m starting
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Haha, you and I said the same thing. 😛 Okay, see you in ten minutes!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 How about ten minutes then? You can just time yourselves whenever you read this post.
I’m starting now.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia This time I’m back a little closer to the time I expected. 😛
@jenwriter17 Hi! Ready to war?
- Load More
