@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @jess-penrose Hello! I’m back.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, only 176. Tonight is a bit slow for me it seems. But I did get my characters to safety so there is that
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, sounds good
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, would you like to word war for 10 minutes?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, I’m working on getting to chapter 6 of Decisions while at the same time trying to finish a speech on the American Civil War
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose, what are you working on?
@rochellaine, see you soon
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, I really hate when that happens because that usually means I wasn’t as close to God as I thought I was
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Well, it’s time for Family Worship now, so I’ll be back in about half an hour, probably. See you in a bit!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I just got home from youth group. If you’re still here give me 5-10 minutes and I’ll be writing
-
EpicAddie2 started the topic Just wondering… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hello, all!
I’m working on a blog post that answers the top three questions asked by young writers, and I need your help because I don’t really know what the top three questions are.
So, what are your top three questions?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Are you back yet? I am at a slow point in my writing and need some encouragement to keep going.
Anyone else writing? @skredder @jess-penrose @ariel-ashira
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, never mind, I have to go. I should be back later tonight though
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, you’re characters need some toughening up. Mine probably want to destroy me because I left them on a cliff with arrows coming at them
I can do a 10 minute word war, but then I have to get back to writing my speech
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Of course you scared me off! I’m just trying to look out for the safety of my characters. 😛
Well, I dropped out for a little bit because I wanted to write without getting distracted, but if you’d like to do a word war that would work to the same purpose. How about it?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ahck!  And now I have to go.  It wasn’t that you scared me off. 🙂  Might be on later.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, guess I scared them off.
what are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder, @ariel-ashira, thank you
@jenwriter17, sometimes its hard for me to actually ask Him if its his will or mine. thank you
@rochellaine, I hadn’t until you mentioned it. and I of course had to look it up. thank you
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia They just left, but I am here…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, @ariel-ashira, @jenwriter17, if anyone is still on, I’m here now
-
Alia started the topic Where to world build in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
theres this really neat site I found a while back called notebook.
It has four categories that help you. Universes, Characters, Locations, and Items.
After you choose a category there are a ton of questions you answer about that particular whatever.
the only catch is if you want more than the before mention categories, you have to pay. but…[Read more]
- Load More
