@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Alia replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, Avalon is contemporary Christian, similar style to Casting Crowns, but a bit different. The Getty’s are an Irish couple, they do mostly hymns, but with an added subtle flair, but they do have some of their own stuff. Across the Lands is one of my favorites from them. I put a link below
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, what are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing, yay for you! Here’s some ice-cream and chocolate
(Oh, and I love your collage)
@seekjustice, @rochellaine, @jenwriter17, @ariel-ashira, I’m finally on
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Hello! Which book? Firebird? By the way, I can’t wait to read that. 🙂
Yeah, probably. I think the worst thing, though, would be trying to figure out who to talk to. Would I want to go to the police headquarters or something? I know someone who just went and sat in the car with a police officer to talk, but I’d be afraid that the o…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Welcome! (I’m over here feeling slightly guilty because I’m so obsessed with writing my novel that I haven’t done a blog post in way too long!)
Hmm…that is awkward. I don’t like talking to people either!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@Jenwriter17 aw yay! I’m glad you liked them. 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m currently semi-freaking out, since I just realized I’ll have to have police in my western. 😛 More research! Ugh. Usually I like research, but I’m not sure just how to research the particular things I’m going to have to research since I’d like to actually talk to some police or something…and I’m afraid that would be nerve-wracking.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Not yet…not yet…But I will soon.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Hello!! I’m here. Are you crying again? 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @alia
Anyone around? I’m writing!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Sure thing! Wow, that’s rough.
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey friends,
Could you pray for a friend of the family? The dad just died in a car accident, leaving behind a wife and ten or eleven kids. 😢
-
Skredder posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice So, I just now really looked at my gmail and realized that you sent me the other parts to your story. I am so sorry that I haven’t gotten to it sooner!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing I love it! Â It reminds me of someone I know… A cat with wings or somwthing…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
Oops. @daughteroftheking
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@daugtheroftheking Oh ho. Me likey. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@notawriter I can’t remember if you’re on a hiatus or not, but I thought I’d tag you again just in case you missed this. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Well, I’m going to go now. Thanks for warring with me!
Hope you can figure out the plot hole. (I have a selfish reason, though. I want to read the rest of your book! 😛 )
Goodnight!
- Load More

Oh, I’m sorry that you’ve been waiting here to read it and I’ve just assumed you’d got it 🙂 sorry about that, I hope you enjoy it!
That’s okay. I should’ve checked it. I’ve started on Part 2 and I’m enjoying it so far. 🙂