@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hey people! I’m finally here! 😀
@alia Haha, yeah, I guess that’s reasonable. If Americans are the only ones who do it, someone who’s grown up in Asia wouldn’t be used to it even if you are technically American. 😉
@seekjustice Hahaha!! I wonder if you even did it right? 😛 You had to just guess from my description, but I don’t know how goo…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, good collages!
I can’t decide which character I like more: Rin or Uma?
Now I’m trying to imagine what a Takara collage would look like. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Thanks! I seem to recall that you once made a collage for Uma, didn’t you? By the way, I am worried about her!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Found it!

-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I did make one collage for Casse. Gimme a couple of minutes to find it.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, sounds like the right response. 😉
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, that’s fine then. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira
I just called my brother over and told him I wanted to try an American greeting on him. Then proceeded to demonstrate the handshake hug. His response was literally: “What the heck?!”
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh! They’re in the same cell? Now, that’s interesting!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sure! I’ll go first.
There were a few times on her way to the armory that she had to climb out a window and hang onto the sill while guards marched passed. Once they had gone by, she pulled herself back into the castle. It was always a risk to do that should a guard outside happen to look up. It was a risk Casse had to take.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sweet!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Are you still here?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you, Evie!
Um, I don’t know if it was supposed to be today or not. But I can do it tomorrow.
I’ve gotta go now though. Bye and good luck. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Do you want the next part tomorrow?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hi, Evie!
Uh, well, at this moment in time Casse is not exactly yelling at the king, but it’s one of those quiet anger things. The king is yelling.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 That would be awesome!! 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 In that case, I’m here!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m writing notes for school. Does that count as writing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Sorry I went to sleep before I could get back to you. 🙂
This is the WW1 short story/novellette thing I was editing a little while ago and telling you about.
Thank you so much!! That would be brilliant 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
annnnnd I’m signing off now
- Load More
