@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 My name means “Place where ships dock” or “chalk place”. Very interesting meanings right there.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well, Rochellaine is a mixture of the names Jeanne Crain and Rochelle Hudson, so I guess it just means that I like those two actresses. 😛 Anisa means Joy.
@ariel-ashira Here’s the prompt I made:

So, does it interest you at all? (I won’t be hurt if it doesn’t. 🙂 It’s all about inspiration.)
@alia Cool! I used to make a lot…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @ariel-ashira @rochellaine @jenwriter17
Whew! I’m back, finally. How’s things going?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, I do bags, skirts, and doll clothes.
@ariel-ashira, in Jewish it means “one who rises up”. I love ancient cultures.
I’m back…ish. I’ll be off and on
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Nice excuse for all writers!
@rochellaine what sea prompt? And did you say ancient culture? *grins and licks chops*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Don’t worry, I don’t do Pinterest either. 😛
I’m being lazy, and not really getting anything done. I think I’ll go back to working on my western. Poor Western! It’s going so slowly! 🙁
@jenwriter17 Yes, I can see how your hair would be hard to do a self french braid in. I can do them really easily in mine, but don’t very oft…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I’m going well. I mean, my research is. 😀 How about you?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 You guys and pinterest… 😀
@alia Do you know what Alia means in kazakh? It means “beauty, chosen one” and was the name of a couple famous kazakh female warriors. 🙂 Dont you love history… Oh, and Aslan means lion in kazakh.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m still on, kind of. 😛 How’s it going?
@jenwriter17 I think one of my sisters might have once, but I’m not certain. It’s not really my style. Too modern. 😉 It does look cool, though. Does it work for you?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 The specific loose ends were what exactly happened to her parents, the experiments Takara wanted to run on Rin, and the relationship between Takara and her parents. Oh, also how well Takara knows Taro.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hi! Whatcha working on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, I couldn’t get access to the last three links for some reason. Sure, you could try re-linking them.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @alia @seekjustice I am on for a little bit, researching ancient Kazakhstan. Anyone still on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia What do you usually sew?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, @jenwriter17 , I have to get get dinner, I’ll be back though
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Found any interesting hairstyles?
Great! I’d really love for someone to do a story on my “sacrifice to the sea” prompt, but I think that might be more of a novella size subject than a short story. I hope you find something good, though. 😉 I saw a lot of good prompts there in the first few days people were posting on that to…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 BarlowGirl. Their a christian girl band, I think they disbanded in 2012
[(@rochellaine, yeah, I sew a little bit) I know, you asked me yesterday, but I hate not answering]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, HOBBIT! I should get around to rereading those books again
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia it was 9:20am when I got your message, but its 10:15 now. I’m going to have my quiet time and then read my siblings some of the Hobbit and then I’ll be able to write. I’m not sure if any of you will be on then
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, I saw that glare, well read it…but same difference!
- Load More
