@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Thank so much for reading and for the comments!!! 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@supermonkey42  Wow, Thank you! Yes, please come over to the Kingdom more often- and bring back some of the other traitors. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thank you so much!! And I love the picture you put with it. 🙂
You’re going to “check in once in a while” to speak with the last loyal subjects? 😛 Haha, yes, I think most people on SE don’t realize there still are a few of us left here. Thanks for coming over, though.
@ariel-ashira I’m glad you like them! A couple of days ago…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@supermonkey42 What is the Compendium?
@rochellaine I found the Ruth soundtrack on Amazon. I ordered it, and it came today. Its beautiful! And now I get what you were saying about Min Ha A Rets. And yeah, I Will Go Where You Go is indeed a stirring song!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Thats good, because I cant knit either, only crochet a little. My sister is a crocheting expert, and she says its way better than knitting.
@jenwriter17 @kaya-young @rochellaine I know, it seems as though everyone has deserted us. And all those double crossers who snuck off to SE on hiatus are hopelessly gone forever. So tra…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Oh, that is so amazing! I love it! Yes, until we are old and gray KP will not be abandoned as long as we can hold knitting needles.
@rochellaine I understand how the joke was started. I read everything on these topics. I was just pointing out that we usualy hold pens, not knitting needles! 😀 Thanks for the explanation though. *la…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@ingridrd But I liked James? What do you mean he was going to assassinate her?!?
So those were my first thoughts… Here’s my answers to your questions. 🙂
1. I loved Jaclyn, and Ana was also intriguing to me.
2. No, not at all!
3. Jaclyn is very real and relatable, the only character I had a harder time relating to was Randal.
4.…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh sweet! I finished that this morning!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, that is perfectly fine! Part 5 is the last part right?
@rochellaine Wahoo! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Crocheting is way better than knitting! 😀 I only was going with knitting because it’s the cliche. 😉
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Is anyone on?
Also, I can’t knit. Will crocheting work instead? 😉
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17  🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Aww, I’m flattered! Thank you!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Wow. *shouts with laughter* *sobs* *giggles* *weeps*
You have raised very conflicting emotions in me, friend. 😀
You know what? Even though it seems he has abandoned us like the rest of them, I’m going to have to tag @supermonkey42 to grant us one last boon before he deserts us completely. Ben, will you add Kaya’s new piece to t…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17  @rochellaine  @ariel-ashira  @alia  @daughteroftheking
Well, I may have been a bit dramatic… 😉
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hear ye, Hear ye! Let the passionate cry resound! “Til WE’RE OLD AND GRAY”
Thus cried the kingdom, thus shouted it’s subjects. At least, all the subjects that were left.
T’was long ago child, that the Kingdom of the Pen was abandoned. Oh, what a terrible day! What? You want to know what happened?
Well the founder of the mighty Kingdom was the…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira If you look back through the last couple of pages you’ll see where the knitting needles come from.
Knitting needles is a well-known symbol of elderly women. All the people left here on the KP forum are girls, so we’ll all be old ladies some day, and the knitting needles joke came from that, as well as a passage from a book I…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 TIL WE’RE OLD AND GRAY! Jen, this is so great!
@daughteroftheking Exactly!! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Its always something I have to be careful of. Pretty much though, if I work up to something, I can do it as long as I keep myself there. Like if I have not ran much for a while, I have to go easy and just build up speed again overtime. Then I have to run a little everyday to maintain it or I will have headaches again when I ru…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking, kind of, are you?
- Load More
