@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Kaya Young started the topic Poetry in general in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been reading more poetry lately, and wondered what you all thought.
So…
What are your favorite poems?
What is your best advice for writing poetry?
Has anyone tried blackout poetry?
Feel free to share any poetry you have written!
@ingridrd @alia @rochellaine @ariella-newheart @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @daughteroftheking
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I am back, but I can’t get distracted just now 🙁 I’ll be on at my usual time though.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Heyo.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @alia Anybody on? I am researching.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Are you back? You said you’d be back on Tuesday/Monday. Missed you!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, goodbye. I once lived at a house for ten years before moving, so I get where you’re coming from. 🙁
@ariel-ashira Yes, I’m going to add that. I have just written the intro paragraph so far. I was asking for suggestions as to what else I should put in, but I had thought of that already. Don’t worry. 🙂 (I don’t think I’l…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira I did a lot of mine on Befunky.com, which is a free website where you can edit photos and make collages and stuff like that. That’s where I made my collages for my western and my story prompts from the Writing Prompt topic. It’s really cool.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine You need to add that those who still remain loyal to KP but also frequent SE are still okay, and they may act as spies.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Nope, I’m writing a declaration of war against SE. 😛 I got the first paragraph done and got stuck. Want to take a look and give suggestions for how I should continue?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 *raises hand suddenly* *knocks over a lamp* (why was a lamp hanging in midair?) I’m intrigued.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I am writing. What are you doing? Still editing?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 So this is an article that Daeus wrote on SE. It is SO good!
https://storyembers.org/four-common-sins-of-christian-storytellers/#comment-298
Also, my older sister joined KP and SE last night, so she might introduce herself sometime! And I don’t know if she will like KP or SE better.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I guess I don’t know what you mean. What would we be doing?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 🙁 Okay. Except for @rochellaine anyway.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 Well, you won’t ever have to miss me! I am not leaving!
Yeah, even though you can post artwork on the Scribblers Station, I just cant get exited about it.
Oh, and can I follow any of you on pinterest? I just got an account.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Of course I would miss you! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira @jenwriter17 We can declare war even if you’re on the Story Embers forum. You can be the spies.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Okay, I know I am late for this topic, but I have to say that this is one of the best threads I have ever read! 😀 So hilarious! I died several times for sure!
How do you guys make these, anyway?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking Oh don’t worry about it! Thanks again. 😉
- Load More
