@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Yep, I’m still on 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 (I love Zac as well. We have a support group for the end of this book too, just so you know) 🙂
<span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: transparent; color: #333333; font-family: Georgia,’Times New Roman’,’Bitstream Charter’,Times,serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal;…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Nope, it’s set in the French Revolution and it’s about a guy who rescues people from the guillotine. Its one of those weird old classics that everyone (including myself) loves!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hey, have you ever read the Scarlet Pimpernel?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Look at you, actually going to bed early *pats you on the back*. I’ll see you tomorrow then 😀 Looking forward to it!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 I don’t think I’m going to be on tonight. It’s been a pretty hectic day, and I’m really tired. 🙁 I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.
Happy writing/editing! 😀 *hands out leftover chocolate chip cookies from my grandmother’s birthday party this evening* *disappears beneath blankets into coma-like sleep* 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Yay!! are you enjoying it???
Ah, no worries, I completely understand about internet problems 🙁
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Sorry, my last message probably sounded a little impolite. I’m praying for your family 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Editing and writing a blog post 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Heyo, I just invited you to join me!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @alia @ariel-ashira @kaya-young
Anyone writing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Poetry in general in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young that last one literally made me laugh out loud. 😀
But I really like that first one. Its pretty cool!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Poetry in general in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I’ve done three blackout poems, and they don’t really have much of a design on them so I’ll just post the words here:
1. “Dreams meant running in a new stimulus”.
2. personality flung in to dramatic friendships”.
And last but not least, this one, which I have no clue what it means…
3. “”Are you eloping?” “No! “Unfortunately.”…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Poetry in general in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
Oh and yes! I’ve done blackout poetry! Remember that time KP did the blackout poetry contest? I wrote an entry for that, though I never entered it, and it was also a lot of fun! Have you done much blackout?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Poetry in general in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
I sometimes write free form poetry, just to get my thoughts out, usually in my journal. I have tried writing an “Epic” poem, which ended up being longer than some of my short stories and I structured it around syllables (each line had, I think, fourteen syllables), which gave it a really nice flow. That’s not a very popular way of…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
The writer in me can’t help but be fascinated. I’ll definitely be praying for you, the doctors, your family and her!
By the way, thank you to all who prayed for my wrist. It’s almost completely healed now and I’m so grateful for your prayers 😀 @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira and everyone else 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Oh, wow. Yes, I will be praying!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia, Oh, poor dear! I’ll be praying for her.
- Load More
