@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
And I’m going to sign out now. I wrote 811 words, and deleted 5000 because I figure out why my book was so stinkin’ long. *rolls eyes* Those characters.
And I’ll leave off with this that I am no spy. I come in peace, mean you no harm, and intend to come back tomorrow. I’ll let you decided my fate in that time. *salutes*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
But I’m using a loki gif. LOKI GIF. Remember the gif wars. Those are things from KP!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, @seekjustice, @jenwriter17, there y’all have it. SE spy she is
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine 😛 No, I’m an honest dragon. Truly. While there’s nothing technically wrong with Story Embers, we just prefer this place. And that is all. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I … ah… plead the fifth.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hahahahaha! 😛
@jenwriter17 😉 Yes, I was about to believe her in her protestations of loyalty to the Kingdom of Pen, but now I’m a bit hesitant.
Our queen @seekjustice seems hesitant to appear. I wonder where she could be? Maybe she doesn’t trust Snapper either…
Okay, I just got the book from your link. Happy now, Jen, de…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper, hold up you traitorous dragon you
Loyalty Questionnaire:
What is the name of the best coffee shop/cafe in the Kingdom?
If you had to choose one, would it be KP or SE?
What and where is the Compendium?
What does KeePers stand for?
What does KaPeeFer stand for?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 What? She asked for my cereal number. I answered. Did you want raisin bran?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’ll never talk.
Um….
Name. Rank. Serial number. Now.
@jenwriter17 *whispers* I think she might actually be a spy. Those three little words make it pretty conclusive, don’t you think?
@valtmy Oh, oh, *sorry face* Of course! You can be granted access if you like. Give me a bit and I’ll send you an invite to the document. 😉
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Froppy’s real name is Asui Tsuyu. She’s awesome and I love her too. 🙂
Hey, I don’t think I have seen this classified Kapeefer document! Shouldn’t I be granted access too? *pouts*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine *confetti everywhere!!!!!*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Hey, there’s a returning Kapeefer here who should probably get your approval. Should we give @dragon-snapper access to the classified Kapeefer document? She claims to dislike SE and says she is loyal to KP once more. 😀
…in other words, Hooray!! Snapper is back!!!! Come and greet her!!!! 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll never talk.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy LOL! I didn’t know there was a plan. But like I said… a bit organized. 😛
@rochellaine *smiles sweetly* Dearest Rochellaine, why would I ever do something so absurd as that? *turns to notebook*
In other words, I’m not a spy. 😛 There’s no conspiracy anyway. Although,. I do remember those times we talked about a KP insurrection. Looks…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dragon-snapper Ben P. (supermonkey42) said he’d be around when people tagged him, but hasn’t been on much. Leumeister has been posting sometimes lately, but he wasn’t one of the very active members before anyway. Sam-Kowal arrived back at the same time as Dekreel but hasn’t been on much yet, and same with Warrenluthor04. Alia ei…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 *winks* Oh yeah. *melts chair*
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Yep I took a look at the journey plan I was supposed to do to up my writing level and was like, “Nope!” so I ran away.
Glad you liked it! Haha I don’t think I have a favourite character because it’s hard to choose… maybe Kirishima?
Welcome back! I just went back to read what I have written so far…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, that’s right… XD Let’s do it again… DEEEEKREEEELLL!!!! I SUMMON THEE!!
@jenwriter17 Ah, a new queen. *nods* I shall remain security chief. Melt those chairs.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper @valtmy @jenwriter17 I’m back! I’ve eaten dinner and am refreshed and awake now. 😛 How’s it going?
Snapper, you just announced to @dekreel that you’re back, but…she just got back herself from her own hiatus! 😛 I keep waiting for her to come on Writers’ Corner but I don’t think she has yet. 🙁
- Load More
