@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira If by “the movie” you mean the Errol Flynn and Olivia de Havilland one, then yes. If not, no. 😛 But yes, that’s actually the reason it caught my eye, I had seen the movie and I though, “Wow! I had no idea the movie was based on a book!! Cool!” 😉 So anyway, I have only read a few chapters, but it’s really good so far.
Did you…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, welcome
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I’m here. 🙂
@seekjustice Second the above question: Are you still here?
I wasn’t on for the past two days either because we were at a conference where my parents were speaking and I was helping out with the website, the booth, and the little kids. 😉 But we just got home and I’m going to try and get some writing done tonight.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @alia Also signing off. ‘night! (and afternoon)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 And I think my fingers are disproportionately small which doesn’t help 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Omniscient POV in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Um…
…
I don’t think I’v ever written a story using Omniscient PoV.
I don’t think I ever want to.
But the classics often use it, say Dickens. Maybe try studying the way he writes? That’s all I can really offer, I only do first person or limited third person, so its not really a topic in my field of experience.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Greetings! What are you up to?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, @daughteroftheking, @seekjustice, hey y’all, I’m here for a bit
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Ha, well, “playing” abd “serenading” are probably too strong words. I am teaching myself to play guitar but it mostly consists of me complaining that my fingers can’t do F chord.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 That’s so exciting! Yeah, I was going to say, “Chatting with my characters,” but that sounds a little looney. I’m being professional and interviewing the people who shall be my companions in my upcoming quest? No, that also sounds crazy. ;P
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 To develop my characters a bit, I’m writing imaginary conversations with them. It’s fun. I had no idea my MC was an extrovert, but lo and behold, she is! You learn something new everyday. 😛 Whatcha doing?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hola!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’m not really on cause its Sunday afternoon for me, but I’m here to chat for a bit if you want to. I’m currently doing a bit of guitar.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I think they’re kind of a weird sci-fi fantasy cross so yeah, I think they count.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic So… Is Anyone Interested in Designing… Space Ships??? in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
@leumeister That is a really cool design!! I like the back view(or second picture, whatever it’s supposed to be) best – probably because of the lights. 😉 My brother has a huge collection of the Star Trek miniature ships, and it reminds me of those, though of course it’s very different from most of them.
My sci-fi stories are about time t…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy Oh, wow. That sound neat!
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
It is a political satire/romance novel parody starring a celebrity queen. 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy That is great! Can you remind me what your WIP is about?
- Load More
