@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I have never burnt a character before…ever. Yet.
@catwing I might have to disappear soon, but I’ll have a quick look at your story!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing I’d love to read your story!
@ariel-ashira You think she’s innocent? Hm, I’ve always thought there was something iffy about a person who throws feathers around all the time. Now that she’s playing with fire, (which, by the way, can have a double meaning,) I’m not so sure about her myself.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing I would LOVE to! Dont worry, I don’t have any evidence. Personally, I think you are innocent.
@rochellaine Hey, there you are! Thank you!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Wow, I have to congratulate you. You have unnerved @seekjustice, who has always been the one unnerving me?! Wow.
@ariel-ashira Thank you for protecting our queen in my absence. You are an amazing deputy. You know what? I just thought of the best reward ever. Here comes Bobert!! (Bobert runs to you with hugs and kisses)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
That yet looks very foreboding.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Hmm…I don’t think I am qualified to arrest characters. I will have to ask Rochellaine.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Ha, ha! 😀 Great idea. But Catwing isn’t actually committing a crime. Yet.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Someone should write a story about a crime ring of writers, who every time they’re about to get caught, pull the “I’m a writer, that’s why there’s a dead body in the basement” card. And they write mystery novels. Just cause.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing I believe it is spelled “plea” not “plee”. 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I will keep an eye on @catwing if you like, but I think she’s fine. Its like one of those memes “you know your a writer when you have an obsession with fire, and sometimes even scare your fellow writers”.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I just want you to keep an eye on this felon— I mean, feline *points at @catwing * You know, just in case.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@supermonkey42 Amen!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Glad you are doing better! Yes, I am deputy sheriff. Can I help you?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I am feeling better but I still have a cough.
@catwing *backs away slowly*
Ariel, you are deputy sheriff in the absence of our sheriff, am I right?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Aww..okay. Are you on pinterest?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Howdy!
Have you been feeling better?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 ooh that’s exciting! Do you have a tentative release date yet?
@ariel-ashira Hello again!
@catwing Your obsession with fire is beginning to unnerve me 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Oh, okay. *second pair of pleading kitty eyes* @jenwriter17 Yeah, you said you lived in Missouri like me. Yes, I am headed for Idaho!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 My thoughts exactly! 😀
@catwing Thanks, Kay! Lets hope I run across something like that. *takes feather and puts it in my hair*
Any of you guys happen to live in Idaho?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @catwing @seekjustice Hi guys! There were more delays, and now we are planning to leave in the morning, so I have some time tonight. And by the way, I am not taking a hiatus. Its more like a forced hiatus while I am on a trip and I will still use all my powers to find a tablet or something if I can. 😀
- Load More
