@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice That is really good. Â I like it!
Alia and I are going to meet in a few hours!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I was wondering what had happened to you 😀
I’ll relieve you. Hopefully you’ll like it…

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Oh the torture! 😛 We had guests in the house this morning when you posted at 8:00 and I couldn’t respond to ask you what you were talking about. When they left, a little before noon, I knew you would be asleep, so I was going to wait until about 4:00 (my time) which is when you usually seem to wake up, but then this evening I r…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Guys, I have my Dads tablet! Â @alia We are going to be driving through Denver, so if we are able to arrange it and you would like to, maybe we can meet for a few minutes. Â My email is imexinart@gmail.com if you want to talk there. Â I would love to meet you in person if it works with you!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hey, we haven’t talked properly in ages! But I have made something I think you might like.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Okay, I’m going to say goodnight now. Your story looks great! Like I said, I loved the realistic sound of it, because that made it feel close to me and like I could understand and feel what was going on with Alex. Good job.
And goodnight. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Betas Wanted: QOD in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy Well, I have finals in about three weeks, so I’m going to do some intense studying preparing for that. I’ll try to be on here once in a while but I’m not sure.
I started reading your chapters but haven’t had a chance to finish them or comment yet. I guess you’ll see when I do, anyway. 🙂 I am liking it so far.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Goodnight! Hope to see you sometime soon. Have fun on your trip, whenever you take it. 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I think I need to go to bed now, guys. Its near midnight here.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine That is fine. Or I could just ask you if I don’t know, as long as you don’t mind that once in a while 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hm…I guess I could try to be more clear in conversations of which you are a part from now on. What would help to clarify when I’m joking? More emojis? Or a “by the way, Ariel, this conversation is a joke” at the beginning and end of each section? Tell me what you need to see so that you won’t get hurt or confused.
I am ser…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 Okay. Sometimes I just can’t tell. Sorry.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing I’m sorry, I got your invitation to edit and my computer’s acting up and won’t let me see the document. I’m going to try to get on another computer…all the way downstairs…the big desktop…let you know how that goes… 😛
@ariel-ashira Oh goodness. I’m sorry if my sarcasm is ambiguous to you! Please forgive me. I have learned tha…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Sometimes I can’t tell, especially with @rochellaine.
I just requested access to your story.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine You are teasing @catwing , right?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@Rochellaine I had no idea what you were going on with but I just rolled with it
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Ah, I see. She is truly terrifying.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
…please forgive me if no one got the reference in my last post. It just came to me, and I let it run off my fingers and onto the keyboard as an experiment to see if anyone would get it. 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@catwing Ah yes, but you hadn’t yet started throwing feathers around at that point in your life. 😛 Once someone starts to throw feathers…that’s the tipping point. Then it’s Bellville, and Calvin Coolidge as the first president, and Kris Kringle is real. 😮
@seekjustice You see, that’s the thing. You’ve never burnt a character before.  Bu…[Read more]
- Load More
