@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, do you like ballet? I wouldn’t have thought so.
The Victorian era had very interesting standards of modesty. 😉 Showing your ankle was considered obscene and scandalous, and yet showing shoulders and even a bit of cleavage was common during certain events. I don’t think it would be appropriate for going out in the daytime, bu…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine Cool! I’ve never seen a production of Swan Lake, though I think it would be really pretty!
Well, I’ve been watching the tv show Victoria, and there’s this one dress Victoria wears regularly that really seems a bit….edgy for the Victorian period. I’ll see if I can find a picture of it…
I’m having trouble finding a picture of the…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice We were not there very long, but it was amazing to see each other!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Well, I am watching a bit of Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake on YouTube. I found a version where they don’t die in the end, but kill the villain instead. 😀 I think I probably needed that after being reminded of Zac tonight. 😉
Hm, I don’t like Victorian fashion much, but go ahead, shoot, and I’ll see if I can help.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
What are you working on? Listening to anything at the moment (I’m currently listening to Anastasia).
By the way, since you know more about historic fashion than I do, I’ve got a Victorian related clothing question.
Awesome! *tries to think of a question that doesn’t sound weird* Did you have a good time?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine Alia and I just met in real life! But I am back now.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Aw. 🙂 Well, I’m here now. 😀 What are we going to talk about tonight?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I think so, I’ve been quite lonely by myself.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice I’m back. 🙂 Is everyone else gone?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Okay, cool 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice I’ll be back in a little while.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@alia Bye! I love Jonas so much! I’m currently rewriting the scene with Chessy and Jonas at the speedway and my love has been renewed 😀 I also love Jean. And names that start with J.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I agree with Rochellaine, I think it could be hidden in a hill, or a riverbank or something like that. I’ve always wanted a house like the one that the Ingalls lived in, in I think, On the Banks of Plum Creek?
@rochellaine Well, I’m glad you think I did a good job. I do love a good redemption arc (my favourite thing to write ever!)
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Signing off, got a meeting to go too
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine…*wipes away tear* Jonas. The dad and Quillon are tied for a close second
I was thinking maybe a dugout type, but with a similar element to what @catwing said.
Catwing, what happens if you leave your head in one place without your body for too long?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I would picture it sort of like the sod shanties or dugouts from Little House on the Prairie. Those are like cottages, but they are a bit disguised.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Yes, like the Bible says, evil is thought good, and good is thought evil. 🙁 It’s quite possible for guys to be “cool” without being bad, but a lot of people don’t realize that. 😛
@seekjustice Quillon is really sweet. Forgive me, but even with his strength in protecting Sapphire I think he’s not quite as strong as Justice or Zac (…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hey everyone, quick question.
If a cottage was supposed to be a hideout, what would it look like? (in the woods)
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice hopefully *fingers crossed*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia But hopefully you’ll like him by the end 😛
- Load More
