@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 3 months ago
@sarah-anson Thank you! Nice signature!
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Thank you all for your prayers and support! My Dad and I arrived in Cour d’Alene Idaho yesterday. So, I am staying with friends here for a while, but they are very low technology users, and they don’t even use a computer. My Dad is leaving today in a few hours and he has to take this tablet with him, so I have no way to communicate for maybe ev…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
That’s fine! 😀 I definitely understand all the busyness.
Anyway, good bye! I might talk tomorrow 🙂
-
Sink replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Only like halfway through chapter two, but I really like it so far. I haven’t been able to read as much just freely because I’m alpha reading for a few people and writing my own novel/serial story(This Curse To Bear) like crazy right now. XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I’m glad you’re enjoying it! Where are you up to, if you don’t mind me asking?
-
Sink replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Kay. I probably will be on for another hour tonight, but see you later if I don’t see you today again. And I love your 1st draft! Totally want to read the second when it’s done. 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Miscommunication. I’ll actually be here for a few minutes! Cool, what sort of horses do you have?
Thanks, I worked hard on that blurb 🙂
I’m a quarter of the way through the second draft at the moment. My readers have all be awesome too! They’re really great ;D
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Unfortunately, I need to disappear now 😀 I’ll talk later!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice 😀 😛 Goodnight! Will you sing me a lullaby? 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
No worries! Sleep well then. *stern mother look*
-
Sink replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
How’s draft 2 going? My alpha’s are awesome for This Curse To Bear. I love them. XD
-
Sink replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Yes, I have two, but I also feed horses for the lady who I board them with, because she’s up at cow camp in the mountains right now. 😉
Oh, nice blurb! Thanks! And yes, I’ve both seen the movie and read the book. I love them both. XD
Ya, it’s going to be posted on my blog come September, hopefully. And then someday I’d like to…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Not tonight. I’m sorry! 🙁 I’m too tired.
-
Sink replied to the topic Need Alpha Readers! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 3 months ago
No problem! Even if you don’t want to alpha read, feel free to read it for fun. I’d love to hear whether you liked it or not though… 😉
Oh, believe me, any help is help at this point! 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, I don’t mind. I just wanted to make sure you knew why sometimes I don’t reply to you 😀 I always feel bad.
@catwing @sarah-anson @rochellaine
anyone writing?
-
valtmy replied to the topic Need Alpha Readers! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 3 months ago
I don’t think I’ll be of much help but I’ve added a few comments! 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Need Alpha Readers! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 3 months ago
That blurb though…Its pretty amazing I think. And riveting. And I really want to read it, but I can’t.
Okay, so maybe I’ll just read the first two chapters…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Oh, do you have horses?? me too 😀
The genre is dystopian! I can give you a blurb, if you like 🙂
A storm is brewing in the air, disrupting the fragile peace.
Chessy Verde has lived a lonely life, with only her adopted father for company, ever since her sister ran away, breaking Chessy’s heart. But she has secrets of her own, s…
-
Sink replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Hey, sorry it took me so long to get back. Had to go feed horses for my boarder… Anyhow, I’ve started reading you 1st draft of Stars Fill Infinity, and I was just wondering what genre it is? It feels kind of like fantasy, but I just wanted to be sure, considering I haven’t read a blurb or anything.
My writing is going good. Got…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I’m hoping my word count will be up soon, but currently I only have three words…Chapter 10 Chessy.
*sighs*
How’s things?
- Load More
