@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Hello!! Yes, I took my first exam this morning. It actually went better than I had expected, and I think I did fine. (I hope. 🙂 )
There is an amazing feeling of relieved pressure when you no longer have to study for something! However, I still do have to study for the second exam which I’ll take tomorrow morning.
How are you doing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Did you end up having the first of your exams today? How’d you go?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic I FINISHED!! (ish) in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@princessfoo I found the thread. Looky there. 😉
Now for the screaming… *ahem*
*CONFETTI AND WHITE CHOCOLATE AND ALL THE OTHER CELEBRATORY THINGS THERE ARE* You did it!!!! This is so exciting!!!!! WOOOHOOO…. *distributes glitter*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@dekreel Anna’s top left face. “What was I thinking?” 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Haha, which face applies to y’all the most? @ariella-newheart @alia @gh24682468999 @jenwriter17 @daughteroftheking @anyone
I think I’m most like Josiah’s face in the middle.

-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Awesome! Make sure you let me know when it goes up. 🙂
That’s fine 😀 I definitely understand not having enough time to comment.
Okay bye!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@dekreel Scary accurate… XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 😛
I know what you mean! I find taking pictures of myself very awkward too. Oh! is your website live yet, or are you still working on it?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Great news 🙂 Yep, editing 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 I have popped up unexpectedly but I’ll probably have to vanish soon. How’s things?
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@ariella-newheart Heheh, thank you!!
@alia What do you mean “too soon?”
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice @valtmy @jenwriter17 @anyone-else
hey y’all, I’m writing a blog post, anyone on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@dekreel too soon…
But oh my word, so true
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago

@epicaddie2 @aratrea @the-real-kapeefer @Anna @rochellaine @ariella-newheart @anyone-else-who-likes-these
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I’m just disappearing, but I might be back on later this afternoon. Happy writing!
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Hey. Are you still around?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I love quirky POVs 😀 So much fun!
Pretty good! I’m almost at the end of part 2, which means I’m roughly halfway through Stars Fill Infinity.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 I approve whole-heartedly!!
How’s your rewriting going?
- Load More
