@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17, a mix between reading @seekjustice ‘s book, trying to figure out the collage thingy, and trying to see if I can finish my WIP in five days (which marks my self made deadline). Oh, and reading the CO driving handbook so I can take my written test next week.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17, me too
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice, see you later hopefully
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17, those are neat.
and thanks for the site.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Those collages are awesome! I love them both!
I just have to disappear for an hourish, and when I get back I’ll do the best I can to answer your questions. (Though I can’t think of any movies about the Depression off the top of my head)
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17, SHOW THEM TO ME!
(does anyone know where I can go to make collages?)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
YES!! YES!! SHOW ME COLLAGES 😛
You may certainly ask me questions. I did a fair bit of research on the depression when researching for Stars.
Not really, I’m just chatting for now.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Butts head in. History???? New WIP????
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice thank you.
are you actually on right now?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17, hows your writing coming along? (isn’t pinterest addictive?)
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17…I’ll be right back, my mom just called me down real quick
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Oh yes, sorry! Give me a moment….
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice, do you have part two of your sequel available to the public? because you only gave me the link to part one
@rochellaine, @valtmy, @jenwriter17, @dekreel, @anyone-else
anyone writing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Good morning, my friend! If I’d known the absolute urgency I would have woken up earlier this morning. As it was, I unfortunately slept in 😛
I’ve sent you an invitation though!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice I’m done, I’m done!! No more exams! No more exams until December! Now…
Give me that document! As soon as you wake up. It is extremely necessary to my continued good health that you grant me access to that wonderful document which contains part two of Stars Fill Infinity. If you do not let me read it as soon as possible I wil…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Yes! Yes! I finished part 2 on Saturday so you’ll finally be able to read it 🙂 I’ll see you tomorrow then 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Of course I’ll pray for you! 🙂 I hope it goes well.
I’ve been missing you, but I guess I won’t be on the rest of tonight. 🙁 One more exam! (and a guest in the house besides. 😛 )
But tomorrow I hope to be on for a while again, finally! Will I be able to read part two tomorrow?? 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I’m not writing right now but hello!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
That’s great news 🙂
I definitely understand the feeling! I’m talking at my youth group on Friday and I’ll be glad when its over (if you could pray for me that’d be great)
😛
- Load More
