@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
From the way my own story is going, I think mine will be very long too.
Oh, I am reading Part 1 of your Stars Fill Infinity now. 😉
Goodnight @rochellaine 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
😛 sorry about that. It just turned out to be one of those really long stories!
I think @Rochellaine must have gone to sleep 😀
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Haha it’s just really intimidating to see how long the thread is and how many pages there are in the Google doc…
But considering that I just dumped a total of six chapters in this forum for beta review, I have no right to complain, do I? 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Ha, I’ve only written 300 words today, so it could be going better.
Please do! I’d love that 🙂 I also really need to read more of yours.
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Hey. Seems like you’ve been more productive than me. 🤣 I popped out for lunch for a while and now am staring at my screen trying to figure out how to continue from yesterday…
Oh I must get around to reading your book one of these days.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
It’s OK. Trying to trudge through the last few scenes of angst before I can move on to the really fun stuff.
No rush for the beta review. It’s not as though this book will be finished anytime soon. Take your time 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@valtmy Hello! Unfortunately, my body just decided it’s more tired than I thought it would be and I’m starting to fall asleep. I’ll try to stay awake for a little while longer, but I won’t be up as late as usual, that’s for sure! 😛
How’s it going? Sorry I haven’t had a chance to check out the new chapters yet.
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Hey guys. I’m back now working on my WIP.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Ah, too bad. 🙁 While there are restrictions on what types of fireworks private citizens can use, they’re shot off all the time at public places such as sports games and carnivals and parks.
As you can see, I’m back now. 😀 I’m going to try to get back into the rush I was in this afternoon with my writing. I wrote way more than us…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Fireworks are illegal here, except in Northern Territory, where they are allowed to set off certain fireworks on July 1 for their Territory Day celebration. I actually happened to be in NT one year for Territory Day and it was really fun, even though we didn’t buy any fireworks ourselves.
Okay, I’ll see you then!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice I actually got called to do fireworks right after posting, so I haven’t been on since then. 🙂
Boy, that was fun! Are you allowed to do fireworks in Australia? We’re only allowed to use small ground fireworks, not ones that shoot up into the sky. If we want to see those we have to go out to some fairground or park where they do th…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Well, that’s good 😀
I’ve been here for ages, but I wasn’t expecting anyone to be on, so I hadn’t opened my email in a while. Are you still around?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Ok, so I’ve discovered that he’s not really like Zac after all. He was a new character, so at my first introduction to him he felt like Zac, but now that I know him better he’s my very own character and not yours. 😛
We’re going to shoot off fireworks soon, but I’m having a really good writing day, and I don’t want to take a…[Read more]
-
valtmy and
SeekJustice are now friends 8 years, 3 months ago -
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Hey. Sorry but I have to leave now for an appointment. I should be back later in the afternoon.
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Np. See you later 🤗
-
valtmy replied to the topic Betas Wanted: QOD in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 3 months ago
No problem. Thanks! You’re welcome to continue if you have time someday and still want to read 😀
Sure. Just request for access through the links (Google sign-in is needed) 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Actually, I have to go for breakfast now, but I’ll be around later and I’d be more than happy to write with you then.
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Hey are you still here? I’ll be around for a while.
- Load More
