@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine, if it gives you any comfort I thought about waiting for you for a full half second
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice @alia Talking about musicals without me?!! How dare you???
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice, ah, that makes sense. I’ve been listening to A Tale of Two Cities
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@alia Ah, maybe that’s why I like it (I’m not the hugest fan of Broadway). What’ve you been listening to lately?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice, a little. It isn’t my favorite because it feels less Broadwayish than some other ones
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I’ve listened to a few lately but they’re mostly German ones. Have you ever listened to Dear Evan Hansen?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice, I’m sure 😉
have you listened to any good musicals lately?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I’m offended 😛 Of course I didn’t!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice, sweet! have you enjoyed killing off Jonas again???
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I’m finishing off the second draft of Stars!!!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice, howdy
what are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing Cool 🙂 Did what I said make sense?
@rochellaine That sounds somewhat annoying. Are you around now? I won’t be on tonight so I’m trying to get some writing in now.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I’ll be here for probably another 30 minutes
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine, @jenwriter17, @catwing, anyone around?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Hey, if you’re still awake, the reason I fell asleep so early yesterday was because there have been roofers working at our house yesterday and today starting at about six o’clock a.m., so the banging on the roof has been making it hard to get any sleep. 😛
Got to go now, but hopefully I’ll see you tonight!
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Oh wow. Maybe he has one of those double character family names 😛
Bye! Talk to you tomorrow (maybe)! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
😀 no its not. Its not as short and sweet as that.
Anyway, I’m disappearing now. Farewell 😉
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I have so many characters demanding to have ‘yeon’ in their names so I’ve given up on that one already.
Is your dad’s friend’s surname Kim by any chance? (cos that is like the most common surname among Koreans and I remember including a very small joke about that somewhere)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Yep, pretty much 😛 Sorry 😀
I can imagine that Korean names would be confusing. My dad has a friend from Korea who has anglicized his first name but the rest of his name??? It’s completely got me. 😛
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Lol so the problematic one is my MC’s which is the most important one??
Korean names can often look and sound very similar to each other because there are phonetic vowels that are very often used so sometimes figuring out what to name a character is a trial by itself. 😛
- Load More
