-
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Hi! It’s been a while. How’s your writing going? How’s life?
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Hi! It’s been a while. How’s your writing going? How’s life?
Session expired
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.
We use cookies to improve your experience on our site. By using our site, you consent to cookies.
Manage your cookie preferences below:
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us understand how visitors use our website.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that tracks and analyzes website traffic for informed marketing decisions.
Service URL: policies.google.com (opens in a new window)
You can find more information in our Cookie Policy and .
Hey!! It has been, thanks for reaching out! 😊
Writing’s going well! I’ve got a pretty steady habit established, (though I didn’t write the other day), and I think I’ve finally figured out what’s been slowing my book down and making it more boring than it has to be. XD I’ve got a few other side projects that I’ve been working on too besides my trilogy.
Life’s been pretty good too! We’re still trying to get connected and know where we want to serve at our new church, but it’s been good. Different being at a new place, but good. I’ve been looking into some college/post-high school education options lately as well. Not that I have to make a decision any time soon, but it’s been helpful to see what options I have and the different ways God could lead me.