@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Critique this? in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Thank you all very much! I will look into the changes
@daughteroftheking Don’t feel bad – my English teacher didn’t get it the first time either! -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Finding Secrets~ To Uncover A Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I don’t know much about writing synopses, but what you have sounds super interesting! I can’t wait to read the story and find out how Alex and her friends save the kingdom. 🙂
-
Cloudy posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon
3. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d67vS_RJeEsFT6LhqNpfXKuDw1pszZdryiCx1PDBTro/edit?usp=sharing
#3 Is stuuupid. Tell me honestly if you think I should scrap it. But thanks again. You tend to raise questions that flesh out the story. And remember, I’m available almost literally always to read stuff so if you want me to read something…[Read more] -
Cloudy posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon 2. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U8rKjBaaN_9DvjJp4qQ5f7GduXCDppOri4ZwomtNhd4/edit?
(wouldn’t let me send all of them at once because links) -
Cloudy posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon Yay! How’s the prep for the performance/how did the performance go? Thanks again! Yep, we are about three away from finishing. 🙂
1. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DfGQCtCXVXVlhYnxgnIz8oZcsekhBOS2nr4vB60-rhg/edit?usp=sharing -
Cloudy replied to the topic How does one write an unhappy ending? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess I honestly don’t know what I’m doing. In my own writing. I don’t know how I would help you except for this one question: Is it BMA your OYAN or Crown of Ice. Because I agree with @kate-flournoy make the world seem better than she left it (if it’s BMA). Sure she doesn’t get what she wants but her actions have been very…unseemly to the HS.…[Read more]
-
Cloudy replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking DID YOU PERSEVERE!I have attempted to do so. How ’bout you @christi-eaton
-
Joy and
Ingrid are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Critique this? in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel How did I not see this? *shakes head at self* Anyway, I liked it a lot. But, I don’t write/know anything about poetry, so… I’m just going to stand here awkwardly. 😉 The line “How I long for a pool of water to the rim” sounds weird to me. But, again I don’t know anything about poetry, so I don’t have any suggestions as to how to change…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I do like easter eggs (of both the dairy variety and the hidden one). I often put them in my own stories!
Good night (sounds so weird saying that. Its lunch time here ) good job! I FINISHED MY OUTLINE! I’m very excited!
All right, signing off now. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing well i can’t read the sexond book till I’ve read the first!
-
Joy and
Catwing are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily I’m currently editing but once I’ve done half an hour of editing I’ll do some outlining for my NaNo novel.
It can be really hard to finish a project, especially when its something so long and time consuming as a novel, but the feeling of havinv finished it is absolutely amazing. Its definitely worth pushing through even when you don’t like…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing after almost completing my outline i know what you mean about character development. My villain and my antagonist both need fleshing out. I saw one of your earlier posts too. Eight povs? Eek you are brave 🙂 I’ve never tried more than three, I think.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing pretty good! I’m moving much faster through my editing now that I’ve finished my rewriting. I’m almost finished my outline for my NaNo novel too.
-
Joy replied to the topic Critique this? in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Anyone?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I’ll be on in about half an hour. 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@graciegirl Adios! 🙂
- Load More

I am so glad I’ve been able to help you find direction and purpose! 🙂 I find that editing people makes me look at MY OWN work with a more critical eye, and helping people remember not to use adverbs so often commas, etc is super helpful for ingraining it in your brain. So YAY!
I would be delighted to read it anytime. I like to say I am a decent…[Read more]
I didn’t get an email or a link. My email is wysteriacampion913@gmail.com 😀