@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Ben Powell's profile was updated 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloudy replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@christi-eaton Oh, wow…I uh… *thunk* *FAINTS FROM PURE AWESOMENESSSSSSSS*
-
Cloudy posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus @aratrea If I wanted to submit a short story to be published on KP do I HAVE to give a picture of my actual face or can you just put a dragon instead of me or something. I hate my face and I’m not ready for a face reveal anyway. I kinda plan to wait for that when one (If not all) happens:
a. people care
b. it is an exciting moment BECAUSE…[Read more] -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Christi-eaton WOAH… MUSICALS!!!!!!!!!!!! The way you did those is so cooool!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Cover Feedback in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus *gasp* It’s so professional and traditional, I would run across the library to pick up that book!! XD I don’t have anything to suggest, mostly because I love it as-is. Nicely done!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Fairytale Expectations in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ethryndal Fairy tales!! I dearly love a good fairy tale retelling. So without farther ado, my rambling. 😉
First of all, ROMANCE. Probably really silly romance. Totally based off appearances, and probably nearly thwarted by an arranged marriage. *quietly fist-bumps @princessfoo* Let’s see, there’s also talking, or at least tame, animals.…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Cover Feedback in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus I would definitely pick that book yp based on the cover. Its really cool 🙂 i approve.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Fairytale Expectations in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ethryndal tests are a big one. Also magical items, cruel stepmothers/wicked enchantresses. Also grusome endings. People being turned into animals. The kings third son being better than the rest. Plot points that make no sense and great coincidences. Those are some of the things I think of.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Oya, CK4always! I’m Aislinn, and….yeah. I may or may not have been here when you were here before, but, you know. Alternate realities tangling and all that. Anywhoo, glad you’re back!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always I can try to help with some small things. Next month will be really busy for me (I’m crazy enough to try NaNoWriMo for the first time!), but I’d love to help where I can! 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Ah. That does constitute what most would classify as a problem, doesn’t it? Well, you can look at it anyway. It’s called Embers Burning: Book One in the Books of Leifer Trilogy.
@lady-pendragon -
Daeus started the topic 2nd person mystery? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Hi KeePers,
What do you think about me writing a 2nd person short detective story?
The twist is that the POV character would be both the detective and *spoiler* the criminal.
I have no idea what the plot would be. 😛
Am I crazy or is this actually conceivable?
-
Lady PenDragon replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Yeah, I’m pretty sure you need emails. Just having usernames doesn’t seem to work for finding people on most of Google’s programs.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-pendragon I have figured out how to put things on, and I have copy-pasted my progress onto the thing. How do I invite you people from KP so you can hep edit it? Does it have to do with emails? Or just Google Doc usernames?
-
Lady PenDragon replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong What are you having trouble with? I’m not really tech savvy, but I have used Google docs before, so I might be able to help.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Fairytale Expectations in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Dragons…..there must be dragonses in the fairytales, yes. And not evil dragonses, no, the nicest dragonses…..
Oh, sorry. *whispers* What were you thinking, brain? You’re going to creep everyone out!
But the dragonses…Stop it!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Nope. *Sigh….*
The brave men didn’t kill dragons. The brave men rode them.
To the girl who reads by flashlight, who sees dragons in the clouds, who feels most alive in worlds that never were, who knows magic is real, who dreams, this is for you.
I am a writer and a reader, not because I don’t have a life, but because I choose to have many.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
How did I miss this whole thing? Ok, then.
I really hope these work…
-
Joy replied to the topic Fairytale Expectations in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ethryndal The things that came to my mind were…
Sparkles. Lots of sparkles.
Singing. Everybody singing.
A princess with a beautiful crown in a large, elegant castle.
Fairies taking care of the crops, the plants and the animals.
Color, optimism and joy all around.Basically every little girl’s dreams come true
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Oya, KeePers! I’m finally back! (don’t ask)
I am trying to put my book (you know, what I have done so far) on Google Docs so y’all can help me out. But, Um, I don’t know how to work it. @catwing ? @xonos-darkgrate ? @lady-pendragon ?
- Load More
