@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily Ok, I’m just frustrated with this, so I’m just going to link to my collage and any one who’s interested can take a look.
https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/596023331907598811/ -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
-
SeekJustice changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily, hey! Yes, I’m here!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Les Mis is awesome. I thought the movie was pretty good too! Have you ever read the book?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic The Red Dragon in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
That was great! 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Red Dragon in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara *thumbs up*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson Welcome!!! I actually think I’m prepared for NaNo. Maybe, kinda… I’m in Australia, so it’s actually started for us here!!
-
Aislinn Mollisong and
Sink are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 NEWSIES!!!!! I also do like Dear Evan Hanson. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliasa Ooh, Mary Poppins is pretty cool! I got see it several years ago at the Australian Capitol theatre, which was awesome. I love Sound of Music as well, but I don’t really like the musical aspect of it? Which I know doesn’t make sense, but I love the story and think the music and songs leave something to be desired. 😀 Have you ever…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily no worries, I’ll be here around 11:30ish, no idea what that is in your time, but a bit over an hour from now. 😀 I couldn’t remember who was doing NaNo, so I just tagged the usual people. 😀
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
OK, ok. But, you know…..she does have an aversion to them now. Maybe I should bring all those Pringles I stole from @xonos-darkgrate ‘s hideout that one time…oops. Did I say that out loud?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Red Dragon in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Ha, I remember this! Still funny. GREAT WORK, ELM!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Wow. If Ariella came…
Kingdom Pen may very well explode.I hope she keeps the Pringles back in NML…
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic in the forum Jane Maree 8 years, 11 months ago
Oya, @sarah-anson! I’m Aislinn, originally hailing from the land of Aethasia, (The Aetherlight, look it up.) but now perfectly at home in the bestistest place on the internet! (Haha, I said it first, guys!)
I honestly am almost exactly like you. Reasons:
1. Bibliophile and book hoarder.
2. Carrier of ODD. (Someone else that shares it! 😉 )
3.…[Read more] -
Joy and
Lady Iliara are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always no, I found it on Pinterest. Funny thing is, it looks almost exactly like me! Go figure.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
ILIARA!!!!!!!!!
Wow, I must be a good influence on y’all in Aethasia…MORE AETHASIANS INCOMING!!!!
Also, hey @silverclaw-bonnetfolly! I somehow missed you earlier… -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
- Load More
