@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing that’s true. Frogs can be pretty dangerous when they’re cranky. Hey…*ponders creating a fantasy world featuring giant, cranky frogs*
Well, Dragon Sword would make sense if it had fire powers. One of my WIPs has a Dragon Sword in it. 😀 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Its very good, really long and sometimes boring, but very good. 😀 I definitely recommend it!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily No actually, this one is for Black and White, the novel which you’re going to beta read one day. I love lighthouses too. 😀
@catwing the first quote says “As my story came to a close, I realised that I had been the villain all along. I was really annoyed that it didn’t properly fit in the format I chose. 😀 -
Joy replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing
Green Sword (You can probably think up a more creative name 🙂 )
— Boomerang (can throw it and it will circle back)
— Poison spell
— Fog (for cover)That’s the best I can think of… other than maybe a sword that can also heal.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing ah, I wasn’t sure what you meant by “Designing Dusk”. Cool, 😀
I thought that might be the case. Timezones always have me boggled. 😀 -
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Yes. *nods emphatically* Yes it is. XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing you still have me at “can make frogs happy”. I literally have no idea what use that will be, but anyway.
Well, I have a magic sword that can’t be used by anyone but one of dragon blood. it electrocutes everyone else, so that’s pretty handy. Lots of books have swords that wield themselves. Um….
there are elemental swords too, that have…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
WITHER!!!??? Arg. You know you’re a writer when you make a spelling error and it sickens you. :p
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I don’t write romance wither, but there are a couple characters in my WIP who *dramatic sigh* need to get together or I’ll be very displeased with the author. Which would be awkward for obvious reasons. XP
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Lady Iliara greets thee! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Greetingses!! Welcome to KP! 😀 I presume everyone else has already asked you questions, so… I’m just going to say hi. So, Hiii!!!
And a hello to you as well, @silverclaw-bonnetfolly. 🙂 -
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you ship your own characters. And, even though they’re yours, you’re not sure your ships will get together.
-
Joy started the topic Thirteen Plus Five in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
My Doctor Who novella sample. What do you think?
@daeus, @graciegirl, @that_writer_girl_99, @lady-iliara, @dragon-snapper, @catwing, @jane-maree, @kate-flournoy, @salome01w4g, @Any more Whovians out there?
“We’ve changed course.”
“What do you mean we’ve changed course?”
“I mean we’ve changed course, Alfred.”
Alfred Davison puffed frustrated…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing, a small child (a boy) in a futuristic/dystopian world.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily thank you! my story has a lighthouse in it, 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Aha!! yes! @catwing thank you 😀
why on earth is it so difficult to get a picture on KP? -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago

test try #269 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing, I did attempt that. Let me try again. 😀
-
SeekJustice changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
- Load More
