@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 YES READ IT!!!! *eye twitches crazily* *ahem* I mean, yes they’re very good.
Alien invasion stories are so cool!! The concept is really interesting to me. I know what you mean, not knowing whether your characters are going to be alright. Happens to me a lot. 🙂 OO, you like Sherlock Holmes? The original ones? -
Kate Flournoy and
Ben Powell are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Kina Lamb and
Ben Powell are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Thanks for the info! I’ve heard of the Wingfeather Saga but never read it. I’ll check it out.
-
Joy replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 If you want to start watching Doctor Who, I would start in the 1970s with Jon Pertwee/Tom Baker (especially Baker). And if you can’t find it or access it (it’s very hard to access the classic series), you can start with Christopher Eccleston, which is the first Doctor of the current series
A great reading recommendation: THE…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing farewell my friend. Thank you for your input!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic 2nd person mystery? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Wow. I think that sounds really cool! I would definitely read it if you did it. Who knows, it could be the next popular style! XD
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I like country too, as long as it’s not hours from civilization. 🙂
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m right-handed. I’ve always thought left-handed people were cool though.
@dekreel I should watch Doctor Who sometime. It’s kind of daunting, though. I wouldn’t know where to start. YES, I have seen Rogue One, and yes, it was good. I personall…[Read more]
-
Joy started the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Has anybody ever written a haiku?? I’ve written a few…
Stars dotting the sky
Moonlight shining down at me
Shooting stars fly by (My very first haiku 🙂 )Mom bought me white shoes
I wore them to summer camp
They ain’t white no moreDreary, long-drawn rain
Whispering its secrets to
The listening earthHere is my Haiku
Wait, that wasn’t the…[Read more] -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Thanks!:D
-
Cloudy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Okay. 🙂 I can’t wait to see how this is going to turn out. 🙂 @catwing
-
Joy replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Oh! Heh, thank you! *flattered chuckle* Oooh, a set of rainbow swords sounds cool. And seven is a perfect number! Glad I could help (albeit inadvertently)! 😀
-
Cloudy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Absolutely! 😀 How about everyone else? Do you want credit Catwing?
-
Cloudy replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@christi-eaton THAT’S AMAZING!
-
Joy replied to the topic Thirteen Plus Five in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree Thanks! Actually most of the people I tagged aren’t Whovians, but still! Another Whovian friend! 🙂
@lady-iliara Thank you! Glad you like it! Now go watch the show!! 😉
-
Cloudy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you scroll through this forum and think: I want to make a graphic series of this. Like writing prompts, but you know, #relatable writer moments and put them on the internet… Or is that just me? Sooooo….can I have permission to do that? I’d give credit if you want. XD
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 Chirrut was awesome. I wasn’t a huge fan personally of Rogue One, but Chirrut was easily my favorite character. That scene where he chanted his Force anthem like a creed while being shot at was so awesome.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 welcome!!!!!! Its pretty cool that you speak Mandalorian. I have a friend who can who speak Mandalorian, Elvish and whatever the language from Dr Who is. I think she’s kind of crazy, but I admire both of you!
I, uh, I have never seen Stars Wars. Ever. Except for the lego version. *grimaces* -
SeekJustice replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing it’s always the giant spiders or rodents or something, isn’t it? what about frogs, they deserve their place too!
Have you ever read Magnus chase? He has a sword that talks. Percy Jackson has one that disguises itself as a pen when he isn’t using it. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing ah well, this is the collage for my hero, so… *grins mysteriously and vanishes in a puff of smoke*
- Load More
