@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Aha 😀
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking looks at desk also It’s mostly true for me. I’ve got the earbuds at least. 😀 My desk gets tidied probably once every two or three weeks, and then gets cluttered again, which is sadly ironic, since I prefer the tidy desk. XD
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Ah. Well, I know of Camp NaNo, but I’ve never done it. Just the November stuff.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @sarah-anson @catwing @jessi-rae @daughteroftheking I’m here to write!!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@CK4always You like to write romance? Neat!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 Yay for saving characters! 😀 I haven’t read any Sherlock Holmes that isn’t the original. On the subject of mysteries, have you ever read any of Agatha Christie’s books?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Thank you! *looks around at desk* Every word of it is true. XD
@Emily *overly enthusiastic high-five*
@perfectfifths 😀 Love it. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing ooh, nice 😀 good job 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking @jane-maree @perfectfifths Yeah, he’s got a serious gift. 😀
-
Jessi Rae and
Sink are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy I’ve had a brief look, and from what I’ve seen, it’s amazing! Will be looking more for sure. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42 Welcome to KP!
Good taste. Rogue One is my favorite Star Wars movie. 😉
One must-read book recommendation not on your list? HAPPY YOU ASKED. Les Miserables, of course. Since you love TCoMC, I’m pretty confident you’d like Les Mis too. Same-ish sort of historical fiction classic thingy, but I like it better (and I liked CoMC a lot).…[Read more] -
Gracie posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
Hey-o guys!
*jumps right in*
My activity around here these days has been spotty at best, and I am super bummed about that. School and life have just been so low-key insane that my KP time has all but disappeared, and as much as I HATE having to say this, I’m going to have to sign off here semi-permanently till things clear up. (If they clear up.…[Read more]-
@graciegirl done. 🙂 Your official post is officially stamped with the official stamp of officialdom.
-
@graciegirl Aahhhh! That is really sad. :”( You’ll be missed, and we’ll all be excited for your return. Your eventual return. :/ And I’m sure things’ll eventually clear up. 😀 God knows how to take care of any and all stuff.
Seriously though, it’s good you can do this to yourself when needed. Tough thing. :/ *high-five*
I’ll be praying for you.-
P.S. ZIKERS.
-
-
@graciegirl We will miss you, friend! 🙂
-
*sniffles* Aw, I’m gonna miss you. Totally understand though. I hope life straightens out and stops being so darn crazy for you. Until then…
Au revoir, my dear friend.
-
@kate-Flournoy @emma-Flournoy @emily @dragon-snapper @ethryndal Thank you guys so much!! ❤️❤️❤️
-
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Eh? What did you tag me for? 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I AM HERE!!!!! I am a I wanna-be NaNo winner, and this is my first time doing the actual thing, though I did both the camps earlier this year. I’m aiming for 50k, but I think my book (which is a dystopian called “Stars Fill Infinity” and is about two sisters and a revolution) is going to end up being 100k +.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Kingdom Pen forums
Bestisest place on the web
Awesome people here 😀 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson, you are awesome at this, you really are!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Cover Feedback in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus What everyone else said. 😀 Maybe just a sliiigghtly textured or darker background, but it already looks good.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Cover Feedback in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus *echoes what everyone else has said* 😛 If you want ominous, some darker or even red-tinted shadows, but I honestly think it looks great as is.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Fairytale Expectations in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ethryndal *pops in* *goggles at the plethora of responses* Yeah, I don’t think I can top any of this stuff. XD Looks like they’ve said it all. 😀
- Load More
