@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Thanks. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy I’m not a huge fan of fairy tales and fantasy. STILL, those pictures melted my heart! I love how… what’s the word… “innocent?” it looks. Thanks for sharing!
-
Joy replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara *Gasps* Spirit!! Yes, I have watched it! While I’m not a crazy horse-lover, I think it’s very sweet, and tear-jerking. And I also love the music!
@Anybody reading this who likes horses – Find Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron and watch it!
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths Short! It took me a while to get it. Good one!!
@lady-iliara Does it have anything to do with the Knights at the Round Table, Camelot or the Holy Grail?
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths I love that one with the fairies!
@leumeister I like your animation poem! I can tell just by reading it that you really love animating 🙂
@catwing *Leaps into bomb of feathers* Wheeeeee! :3 :3 -
Joy replied to the topic Greetings in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@graciegirl Am I the only one who gets chills whenever I see like how the movie title ticks like a clock? It’s probably my favorite part of the whole trailer. X-D
-
Joy replied to the topic Do Screen/Teleplay Ideas Count? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister That’s so cool that you like animating! I would like to animate too, but I’m too impatient. 😛
Of course it’s okay to talk about screenplays and things like that on here! I mean, nobody has said you couldn’t talk about them, right?
What kind of animation do you do? 3D? Drawing? Computer animation? LEGOs?
I would like to hear your…[Read more]
-
Joy and
Elizabeth are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I’m leaving again, after getting 1000 words. I think I got distracted somewhere in there. 😀
@catwing I’m aiming for 5,000 words on certain days and 2,000 on other days. I want to get more than 50k and maybe even finish my novel, but I might be shooting a bit far. -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara I have no idea. 😛 @dragon-snapper What does that make you?
What five letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister I like the Princess Bride one. 😛
@catwing Yes, I’m teasing him. He’s my brother, I’m alowed. XD 😉Hello, my name is
Inigo Montoya. You
killed my father. Die.Close enough. 😛
The Fairy Princess
Sits in her bower, hearing
The songs of fairy wingsI made that up just now.
Our Father, that art
In heaven, hallowed by Thy
Name, Thy…[Read more] -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson I love those so much! Some of them are…magical. 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Iliara…you brought the rocks. Put them back, now. Before Catwing trips on one and spews feathers and bugs everywhere.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you accidentally have a crush on your boy MC, and then your little sister hears about him and has a crush on him too. And then you feel possessive because YOU MADE HIM UP, DUH!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister Ah! That’s seven syllables on the last line! “I love it so much, cat-face!” 😛 Also writing is art.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking No I haven’t read her books. I’ve heard of her though. More recommendations!! 😀
So we have…
The Wingfeather Saga
The Giver
Brothers at Arms series
Baker Family Adventures
Eagle of the Ninth
Half Upon a Time
Story Thieves
Les MiserablesThanks guys!! I’ll add these to my list and get started. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You know you’re a writer when people (*cough* @hope *cough*) are trying to teach you how to outline and you hate it but you know it’ll be good for you so you do it anyway.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I’m in a Haiku! 😀 XD
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic 2nd person mystery? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
I’ve never heard of a 2nd person narrative actually working. Everyone I’ve read on the subject say it’s only a gimmick and doesn’t end up doing well w/the exception of the narrow choose-your-own-adventure sub-genre. Since it’s only a short story, if you want to experiment, then by all means go for it! But I also wouldn’t personally recommend it. 😛
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic 2nd person mystery? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
I’ve never heard of a 2nd person narrative actually working. Everyone I’ve read on the subject say it’s only a gimmick and doesn’t end up doing well w/the exception of the narrow choose-your-own-adventure sub-genre. Since it’s only a short story, if you want to experiment, then by all means go for it! But I also wouldn’t personally recommend it. 😛
- Load More
