@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Woops… @perfectfifths… yeah, that’s what I meant. 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@louise-fowler @dragon-snapper @leumiester XDDDD Anybody want a peanut??
@ingridrd It’s lovely!! Well done! -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Very neat! So, this probably goes without saying, but I am not going to finish beta reading before the end of October. 😉 I have excuses, if you want any. Anyway, I’ll continue to beat read, if you don’t mind (I need to know what happens… you know how it is with books XD). But technology/internet/my laptop are all conspiring to kill me,…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper *grins* Oya! I would pay a pretty penny to have a suit of Mando armor.
My novel’s basically an alien invasion story, but I’m trying to do a different take on it. We’ll see how it turns out.
The False Prince. That sounds interesting. *adds to actual list*
Well, asides from recommending Star Wars books (read Thrawn), I can alway…[Read more] -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
No more rhymes now, I
Mean it! Anybody want
A peanut? Haha! -
Snapper replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Fezzik, are there rocks
Ahead? If there are, we’ll be
Dead. Stop rhyming! Gah! -
Jessi Rae and
Aislinn Mollisong are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Genius! 😀
Never mess with a
Sicilian when death is
On the line! Haha-! -
Snapper replied to the topic Su cuy'gar! (Translation: Hello!) in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@supermonkey42
First order of business.
I love your tag.
It’s awesome.
Second order of business.
I love Star Wars and Mandalor! Mandalor is awesome. *nods* I want their armor.
Someone probably already asked this, but sci-fi? What’s your novel about? I write sci-fi as well, currently working on the second novel of a sci-fi trilogy.
Book…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
I must make one, now that I hath returned.
Mawwage is what bwings
Us togevva today. That
bwessed awwangment. -
Daeus replied to the topic Do Screen/Teleplay Ideas Count? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister Yeah, that’s fine.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara
It makes Dragon Snapper very late. 😛
*tightens jacket*
Yes.
I am the Pendragon. *nods* -
Snapper replied to the topic Do Screen/Teleplay Ideas Count? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister Well, it is a ‘story’ idea isn’t it? *shrugs* I think you could probably post it here. @daeus or @aratrea would probably know more about that, but I don’t think they’ll be mean about where a certain topic is placed.
-
Joy and
Daeus are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @jane-maree @catwing
Yes! I am doing NaNo! And yay! Go everyone! *cheers all of the people*
And I declare today National Backspace Ban Day!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree :O *bows* Tell us your secrets, NaNo warrior.
-
Joy replied to the topic Do Screen/Teleplay Ideas Count? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister Sounds pretty cool! What program (i.e. Blender, etc.) do you use for your animation?
I’ve never seen Moana, but I really like your idea! Science fiction is awesome. -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel @lady-iliara Spirit, I remember trailers of it, but I haven’t seen it. But I think it’s on Netflix, so we can.
-
Joy and
Ben Powell are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Yes! 😀
- Load More
