@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking @salome01w4g fare well 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree only good things of course. 😀 you’re a superhuman because you have the superpower of ignoring the summons of the internet. 😀
@catwing whoops, my mistake 😛 Keep going! you can do this! I believe in you!
@salome01w4g YAY!!! *throws feathers at you* oh wait, that’s Catwing’s signature… -
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I actually quite like snakes, I’ve always wanted a pet one, but I only like snakes of the non-venomous variety. unfortunately, where we live, we don’t have any of those. All the snakes around here are highly dangerous, and some of them are aggressive too. 🙁
@catwing, we have two Standardbreds and two shetlands, which are the cutest…[Read more] -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I must make my departure as well. ‘Twas a pleasure writing with y’all!
-
Snapper and
Lady Iliara are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
This is very random, but I thought I’d mention my inner editor just had a mental breakdown and is being carted to the “voice-inside-my-head” hospital as we speak. I wrote something, and thought to myself, “Oh, goodness, that’s terrible! … I’M GOING TO LEAVE IT THAT WAY MWAHAHAHA!!!!”
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily Farewell!
-
Joy and
Leumeister are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g No, not like @jane-maree 😀
@catwing they’ll have to be to survive what’s coming for them. *rubs hands together and chuckles evilly*. What?? I’d NEVER torture my characters. What even gave you such an idea??? -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!! *balloons and confetti*
@everyone-else And now, for a limited time only, me. 😉 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd I’ll definitely pray for you. I know how hard it is to feel overwhelmed and like you just don’t know how to cope. It’s really hard. *sends sympathetic smiles* but God is still God, no matter what we’re going through. One of my favourite bible stories is Joseph. I love the way he persevered even though he suffered so much, how he still…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic On the issue of powerful swords. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Glad I could be of assistance! *clumsy bow* 😀 May your frogs ever be happy!
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Any original haikus??? (No offence to anyone!) 😀
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Ah, you understand! 😀
One Ring to rule them
All, One Ring to find them, one
Ring to bring them all. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g yes, I am doing NaNo! I’m just trying to reach 10,000 before I have to go into town. By the way, that’s 10,000 all together, not written today, just to clarify. I’m not superhuman.
Accepts chocolate ice cream. 😀 -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Hi! 😉
I’m working on an essay and a short story thing.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Hi! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Ah, you mean in general! Sorry about that! *blushes* Hmmm… Mostly in my diary these days. But then again, don’t I always? Other than that… essays for school, more and more ideas for writing projects, ways I can improve my novella… Yep, that’s what I’m writing!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Yep. With Christopher Miller, co-author of the Codebearers Series. 🙂
@salome01w4g Lol. I’d probably have waited until June to write a novel in 30 days, but I only have until December 31st to finish (not to mention send in) my Snow White retelling. So I’m sort of using NaNoWriMo to hopefully finish it on time. XD
@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Thanks for tagging me!! Unfortunately I am not participating in NaNoWriMo this year. I just don’t have time. :'( Prosperity, bravery and new ideas be with all you brave knights who are tackling NaNoWriMo!
- Load More
