@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
That’s a good idea!
Maybe in a world in which
Words matter a lotThe very first book
That came into my mind was
The Phantom Tollbooth -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
In a story that
Is similar to Alice
In Wonderland, eh?I can imagine
A character like that in
A quirky, weird world. -
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Challenge accepted
You’re right, it’s seriously
Not that hard at all! -
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I actually think I am going to retire now. It is kinda late… Ah well… I didn’t quite get my goal, but all up I’ve done 7K today.
J.A.Penrose over and out. -
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Yay! In the hour I managed to get 3876, so eep! And that means I only have just over 1K to go!!! Woohoo!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister *duct tapes your mouth* That should help. 😛
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Woot! Another K down!
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Yay! In twenty minutes I got 1k. So, by that theory, I should have my 5 in the next 80 minutes! *returns to writing.*
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*realises how insane that is* Or perhaps in two hours. More doable.
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I am writing! I aim to have written 5k in an hour. And I’m open to word wars!
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths, @supermonkey42
Those are very good!
And very relatable
Good job, Ben and Louise!Oops, I messed up. Oh well. 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong *pant* Almost… *pant* to… *pant* word count goal! *pant* Are you still here?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I’m sorry, I think we’ve all abandoned you 🙁 I have to run away now. 🙂 bye!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Water in a glass.
My hand swipes past. Whoopsie-doo!
Water on the floor.I ate lots of cake.
I thought that is was great, but
Now my stomach aches.I can’t find my keys.
Can someone help me please? I’m
Locked out of my house.The cat is asleep.
She’s so cute and small. Purr, purr.
Curled up in a ball.And I’m out. 😛
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m just going to tag people because I forgot to earlier. @catwing @jess-penrose @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @aratrea @daeus @lady-iliara @xonos-darkgrate @silverclaw-bonnetfolly
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
An onimous voice,
in the dark: “It is time for
the Jedi to end.😀
A brown shape zooms past,
tail wagging and tongue panting-
It’s my dog, Porter.The moonlight shimmers.
Stars and trees appear hazy
mirrored in the lake’s depths.I could do some more,
but I’m starting to get tired.
To bed I go.The last one is one of Daeus’s 6-8-4 haikus.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I am writing! Hello?
hello? hello? -
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara I’m pretty sure I saw the original movie on Netflix, but I could have been mistaken. 😛
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel I made original ones! 😛
Oh I remember one of the ones I made up years ago now! 😀
Once upon a time
There was a fairy princess
This was a haiku.Lol, not the best. 😛 I just wish I could find the rest of them…
-
Joy replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara I didn’t know there was a spin-off. Doesn’t sound quite as good as the original movie, for what it’s worth.
- Load More
