@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae Indeed.
I’ve gotten another 2K and hopefully should be able to get another by quarter to over here. So, not sure how much longer I’ll be about for. *Returns to writing* -
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose Yep. Hopefully I can finish my story this month, and get it edited and ready to send off on time.
@Emily It’s always irritating to me. *shakes head* I can barely complete a single story!
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh well, NaNo is the time for cram writing @jessi-rae, so, oh well!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose Yep. And I’m still on my rough draft… *sighs*
@Emily I’m a slow writer too, always rewriting and revising everything. I’m a horrible perfectionist!
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Woah, isn’t that due in December? @jessi-rae
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose Thanks! I will. 🙂
@Emily Hi! Yes I am. I’m trying to get up to 2000 words on my Snow White retelling.
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Hello @jessi-rae! Have fun!
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Farewell! @ingridrd
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jess-penrose @emily I’m writing now, for a little bit.
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh well @emily! Have fun!
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Ah, oh well! *waves* bye @emily.
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Yeeep. I’m an Aussie. And I am now up at an hour that is closer to late for you… 6:05 am!
Good luck! I’ll join you in writing, with any luck I’ll get something done as well. *fingerguns* -
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Ben P, I know, right?
Once one starts talking like this,
They just cannot stop! -
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Seekjustice That’s pretty scary. I’ll be praying!
@theacornman I’ll keep you in my prayers! Wow, God has really put you in a unique place. 🙂 -
Ethryndal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman Wow. I’ll definitely be praying that God works through you and shows himself to your friend.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Winter-Rose I’m not doing NaNo (yes, because I’m a chicken) but I wish good fortune and great writing to those who are. You are far braver than I. 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily I actually was in tears. For several days. WHY KEENAN WHYYYYY!!???!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister @dekreel @perfectfifths
You guys are crazy!
I can’t talk like normal now,
only in haikus.It is kind of fun,
though. I like your idea.
Someone should try it.😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman Absolutely. I’ll pray for God to give you wisdom.
- Load More
