@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Daeus replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Here’s another option.

-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Anyone interested in beta-reading a novella? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m a sophomore in college, so not tackling my major just yet. I’m aiming to major in Creative Writing, though. @northerner
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Haha, I love this. Clever.
I’m…not a graphic design person, but it looks like you’ve got a solid start.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
There wouldn’t be the watermark on the final design, of course. 😉
-
Daeus started the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Hi KeePers,
I’m trying to design a main slide for a course, but I’m not exactly a graphics designer, so I could use some advice. I know it’s okay, but I think it can be better.
Thoughts?

-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Anyone interested in beta-reading a novella? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@Northerner Righto.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Anyone interested in beta-reading a novella? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Ugh, I’m so sorry @northerner, but I just don’t have time. I’m constantly fighting with my college classes for any writing time as it is. I wish I could help–and truthfully, I really want to–but I gotta be smart. I don’t have time.
Good luck, though.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Anyone interested in beta-reading a novella? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Hey, @Northerner, I’m not doing either NaNo or Rooglewood. I can beta-read for you.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Thanks, @aislinn-mollisong!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Here’s one for my short story, The Legend of Dragonwood.

-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Woah. That’s just…wow. @mariposa
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Now that I can directly upload images, I am celebrating by posting a collage I made for my favorite movie company, Pixar. 🙂

-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy That quote is beautiful!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Anyone interested in beta-reading a novella? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Ooh, cool @northerner! I actually would read it. I could try, but I’m doing NaNo and beta-reading Catwing’s book, so I don’t know how much I would actually get done. How about I give it a go?
(P.S. Snow White retelling, love it.)
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
WOW! Those are amazing, everyone!
On a somewhat related note, I think I shall make new collages for Brendan and Amber. And alos one for the book in general.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy So I just went and looked him up, and… just…

I’m feeling a rare burst of inspiration right now.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy *insane cackling* The infamous Denholm, is it? Very cool. I love the quote.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
Well gosh, this is great. No more awful picture uploading!
@dragon-snapper Is your bio really *melts chair*? Excuse me while I go die laughing…
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
YAY!!! Look at all the new buttons!!!!
Hey, @Dragon-snapper want to team up? I’ll keep the ice-cream hunters off your trail. *is extremely excited about new buttons and is unconsciously making a Warfalcon deal*
-
Snapper replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @emily @seekjustice
Suddenly, the forum ran out of chairs! *gasp*@allison-grace BOOOOOOTS! Yeeesss. 😀 *thumbs up* Go Jedi!
- Load More
