@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Daeus replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@photobloggergal Just wanted to stop in to say hi. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yeah, you’re right. I’ll play with the font and get back to you.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@JBB welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. 😀
What do you like to write? Where are you from? What’s your favorite kind of music? Do you know your MBTI type (or even know what that is… 😛 )
Once again, welcome. I’ll look forward to seeing you around.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
*pops in too late to have any say*
*says her say anyway*
The last revision of the main thingamajig is definitely awesome. The one thing that’s bugging me a tiny bit is your name might stand out better if you used a slightly different font. I’m not a hundred percent on that and I might not like it if you changed it, but it might be worth…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@photobloggergal Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! (Rhyme intended.) My name is Dekreel. 😉
I’m just going to throw you my favorite names of all time:
Boys:
- Victor
- Tristan
- Toby
- Tyler
- James
- Jason
Girls:
- Piper
- Julia
- Nyssa
- Phoebe
- Lauryne
- Rose
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae @emily Thank you!!! 😊
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Hi, @photobloggergal! Welcome to the forum! Are you a pirate (I see you like to shoot canons)? 😜
I’ve found that the best way to find a name is by purchasing a baby name book. I have one with 5,000+ names and I get over 50 percent of my characters’ names from that. How would the gender affect the plot? If it won’t, then just have the baby be the…[Read more]
-
Josiah DeGraaf started the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Hey KaPeeFers!
We’re working on something pretty cool and ultra-top-secret at the KP team. 😉 And we need 3-4 volunteers who are willing to be guinea pigs for our next project.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
-Someone who’s currently an active writer who’s at least 25% of the way through their current novel.
-Someone who can commit to meeting…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Flat Character Help Topic in the forum Characters 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Does this character have a great inner yearning? Something she desires from life?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Flat Character Help Topic in the forum Characters 8 years, 11 months ago
So, my flat character. Her name is Anya, and she is Amber’s centaur mom. (yeah, I will explain.) I’ve been writing scenes with her, but she just sits there. Being uninteresting. And I want to fix it. Any ideas?
-
Aislinn Mollisong started the topic Flat Character Help Topic in the forum Characters 8 years, 11 months ago
Oya, everyone, and welcome to Aislinn’s Crazy Topics!
I’ve decided to make this topic for any and all writers having trouble with those annoying characters that
Just.
Stay.
Flat.
No matter what you do to them. I have one of those myself, which I will address momentarily.
The purpose of this thread is to ask for help, offer suggestions, and…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Haha! I like it!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Alright, I added some other slide types.



-
Daeus replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Here’s a revision.

-
Daeus replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Let me get @kate-flournoy in on this.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
I think I like that last one best.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Here’s what it looks like with the spy in the corner.Â

-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@mariposa Cool!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Here’s #2 with shadows. I’ll see what it looks like if I put the guy in a corner.

-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Graphic design advice? in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
I still think I like the first one better.
- Load More
