@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily I am also an ENFJ.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Flat Character Help Topic in the forum Characters 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara I do that all the time…. Also, thanks!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly He already is for me. Oh, our moderator stereotypes…
Btw, @daeus, that is and extremely high compliment. If you only knew Mr. Ironheart…
-
Joy replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Ooh! I’ve never met someone who liked the Ninth! Yeah, he pretty cool, but also kind of… warlike
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Flat Character Help Topic in the forum Characters 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily She’s rather…motherly? (I’m sounding so lame right now…) Well. Hold on.
2 minutes later.
Ok. What I’ve got so far is, she is very concerned with trust. She teaches Terah and Amber to be trustworthy above all else. (Trust happens to be my theme, if you haven’t figured out by now.) She is also rather secretive. (I can’t really say what…[Read more]
-
Joy and
Ethryndal are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@jbb Welcome to the site! 🙂 Glad you found your way onto the forum. Out of curiosity, where did you first hear about us?
-
Joy and
Silverclaw Bonnetfolly are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m, lets see, 5,687 and still going! It’s been a good day for me.
-
Joy replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Haha it’s okay.
*trembles in mirth* A new Whovian friend!! 😀
My favorite Doctor is Peter Davison – the Fifth Doctor from the 1980s (y’know, the one with the celery XD) Who’s yours?
-
Joy started the topic Presque Vu in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Do you guys ever get presque vu, or “tip of the tongue,” when you write or talk? It’s like,
“What’s the right word to describe this?! I know it’s an adjective/verb/whatever but I can’t remember the stinkin’ word! ARRGH!”
Am I the only one? And how do I conquer it?
@emily, @daeus, @dragon-snapper, @ingridrd, @aratrea, @kate-flournoy, @jane-maree
-
Joy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Sounds interesting! I’ll have to check it out.
*eyes widen in delight* Don’t tell me you’re also a Whovian!! 😀 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ethryndal Oh wow. That’s… I’m speechless! That is so beautiful! Where’d you find it?
-
Joy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@jbb Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!! Great to see you! My name is Dekreel. I also love soundtracks, Christian rock, and classical! Who is your favorite singer/band. My three favorites are TobyMac, Hollyn and Switchfoot.
Can someone explain what on earth is MBTI personality??
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Hi @jbb! Welcome to KP. You’re one of the only ISTJs on here—I know we have at least one more, but there aren’t many. So congratulations. 😉
I have no doubt being a member will be a positive experience. So far no users have expressed unhappiness with this forum. 😉 Quite the contrary.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@jbb Hi! I’m fairly new around here as well. I just had to say, you have great tastes in music. Classical, soundtracks, and Christian rock are definitely my favorites as well. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Scott Gustafson in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ethryndal 😀 😀 😀 What makes things even more amazing is that he’s equally good at doing animals and people.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Ok, favorite name time.
Jason!!!!! (bestest name ever)
Amber, Allie, Aislinn, Aelis, Anna, Bailey, Brynn, Emily.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Flat Character Help Topic in the forum Characters 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Um. Not as of yet. I really can’t seem to think of her as anything but “Terah’s mom”.
@emily I really don’t think she has a purpose other than “Being Terah’s mom” (see above).
@emerald-flyer Turns out Anya means “gracious”. I’m not sure how to turn that into plot, but I’ll keep thinking,
-
Mariposa Aristeo changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
- Load More
