@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m on doing schoolwork, mostly… @princessfoo @daughteroftheking
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo Yes! I’ll be right in!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo Thank you! My dad came up with it. Soooo, would this Snow White retelling happen to feature a girl who talks in rhymes when she’s nervous or excited?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo Greeeetings! 😀 I am here to
bang my head on my keyboardÂwrite! -
Snapper replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ethryndal You are not a coward. I’m not doing it either. 🙂
Have fun ya’ll.
*blinks*
You guys are crazy.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@jbb Hi! You love music? Excellente! 😀 What’s your favorite food? Mine is probably anything Italian.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@photobloggergal Weeell…
Girl, I always like the baby girls. 😀
- Layla
- Molly
- Marion
- Alayna (and that sounds like fantasy)
- Janie
- Jane
And I’m not very good at this as you can see, not to mention other people have lots more suggestions. 😉
But welcome and thrice welcome to the forum. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Presque Vu in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Yeah. You’re definitely not the only one. I’ve dealt with this quite often, as I often make excuses not to read and thus a truncated vocabulary. However, I’ve begun making Quizlet sets with different and more advanced words from school vocabulary. The more you study words the more words come to your mind, I have found. It’s not a ‘tried…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal's profile was updated 8 years, 11 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@photobloggergal Welcome welcome! Finding the right names for characters is definitely not my superpower, but I wanted to say hello. *enthusiastic waving* 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, this is basically me too. The phone/skype thing does make it difficult. I’ll get back to you ASAP.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
I love namingcharacters, like others have said Nameberry is really good, i personally have a names book and supplement that with BehindTheName.
Time periods and genre definitely make a difference and should impact your name choices. Here’s a few ideas…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@jbb ( i like you already, you’re tag is super easy, which is a nice change 🙂 ). Welcome to KP! We’re really weird here but I’m sure you’ll settle right in soon enough.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Presque Vu in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
There’s a term for it???? I need to remember this. And you’re like, “It starts with this, or it means something like this, but not quite.” I just remembered I actually found a site that helps you find the word you’re looking for.
*one quick search later* Here it is!
http://chir.ag/projects/tip-of-my-tongue/ -
Joy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking *courteously doesn’t plug ears* HAHA yep! Ooh, what’s your favorite Switchfoot song? I like the one from their new album called “I Won’t Let You Go.”
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I want to do this! But, I don’t know if my parents would let me. Could I get back to you tomorrow, or the day after? @aratrea
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Would you be able to do the contact not by skype? Like, does it need to be live, or could you do it by email? @aratrea
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Hmm… Well, I don’t have time really. Sounds cool though!
-
Joy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly, @sarah-anson I see! I just did the MBTI personality test, and apparently I am ENFP-T.
- Load More
