@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily I like your name because…my sister’s name is Emily! (And wouldn’t you know, I’m a Molly irl.)
-
Joy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@jbb Ooh, I also love TobyMac and Hollyn! Or did I already tell you that… XD
@dragon-snapper I think it’s fettuchini, but I’m not sure – they all taste the same to me!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Thanks! 😊
@daughteroftheking Aw, thanks! 🙂 Do you have a favorite Pixar movie? Mine is Inside Out.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing If I get that response from you every time I melt a chair, then excellent. 🙂
And no. Of course I’m not. Never. *shakes head*
*flies off on a chair melting, ice cream eating frenzy*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aratrea Well, I won’t be able to do it. There is the ‘live’ factor, but I’m also extremely busy. Also, I don’t think I’m ready for others to read this half of my first draft yet. Suffice it to say *facepalm* Good luck finding guinea pigs! 😀
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara Are you still open to working on some of your completed projects, or are they done and past? If the former, between that and the two chapters of your current work, we could probably make that work for this project.
@dragon-snapper Unfortunately, for this is does need to be live.
@aislinn-mollisong Yep–that would be fine. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@mariposa I love those!! That Pixar one is pretty much making me cry. *sniffles* Good job. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo You’re welcome. I’m sorry you won’t be able to enter. 🙁
-
Snapper replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Marinara, definitely, although alfredo is great too. Favorite noodle? Mine’s probably angel hair.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo Okay. Sorry for doubting you. 🙂 The minimum word count is 5,000 words (if I remember correctly), and the maximum is 20,000. I’m shooting for 20,000 (’cause I’m crazy XD), and I’m still on my rough draft! So I’m doing the story for NaNo, and then hopefully I can edit the whole thing next month and sent it off within the last couple…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo I don’t know if you’re being sarcastic or serious… (I’m a literalist, so it’s hard sometimes for me to tell when someone’s joking, especially online *sheepish grin*) The Rooglewood contest is a contest with Rooglewood Press, where they publish anthologies of Five Something Somethings. Like Five Magic Roses (five Beauty and the Beast…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
It’s still not working! What is up with this?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Agh! Sorry @daughteroftheking and @that_writer_girl_99 I don’t know why it didn’t work for you two…
-
Joy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Italian! *drools* What’s your favorite pasta sauce. Mine’s alfredo 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Presque Vu in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon That happens to me, too! The thesaurus just doesn’t always work! It’s so annoying.
@perfectfifths Oh, wow! *bookmarks website* That is probably one of the best things I have ever seen! Thanks, Louise!!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Why does no one ever tag me right? *wails*
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo @catwing @daughteroftheking @that_writer_girl_99 @anyone I’ll start working on my Snow White retelling/NaNo project in about 5 to 10 minutes (I have to do something else first).
@princessfoo Does your Snow White retelling happen to be for the Rooglewood contest?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Why didn’t that tag work? Hm. Odd. Let’s try that again! @that_writer_girl_99
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo I must be off. Bye!! @That_writer_girl_99 Why is it I always must leave when a new person comes in? *sigh* Hi and bye!!
-
NC Stokes changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
- Load More
