@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@JBB I am a cat person too. *gasps* The Piano Guys! They’re some of my favorite music to listen to while I write.
@dekreel Oo, I like that one a lot. My favorite ring now is Yet. I also like Let Your Love Be Strong and Hello Hurricane and The Shadow Proves the Sunshine and… lots of others. I could ramble for a long time. 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Yikes, that is hard. I’ll keep you in my prayers! *hugs*
@salome01w4g You sound so much calmer than I would be. I’ll be praying!! -
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m older. Three years older. I’m oldest of six. @emily
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Have fun! @that_writer_girl_99
I’ll be around, but no ability to write due to being in school. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I’m on…writing. @jess-penrose @catwing
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Girl…definitely praying for you and your family.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong lol, thanks! 😀
@dekreel
Yes, I do know that,
I was merely doing
What Catwing thought of.That is, speaking in
Other forms of poem be-
sides a Haiku form.That particular
Form of poem is called a
Limmerick, Dekreel. -
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*Blinks*
@catwing – Word War. Where two or more people set a time limit and see how many words each can add to their story in that time, then compare results. It is a form of high-speed writing motivation.
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Nine years! *cringes* I have never heard of that happening before! I’m glad he has a job!
Anyway, thanks for your prayers! *gives fanged, sincere smile*
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman @catwing Thank you for your prayers!
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths nice one!
With the clear exception:
It’s not a haiku!
Well, it’s still okay!
I agree with Mollisong
Hats off! Paws on heart!
-
Joy changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Oh that’s horrible! I will pray and ask my family to pray too! *hugs*
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@Catwing, so you
Mean we could also speak in
Other poem types?For example:
There once was a Kingdom called Pen,
With dragons and catwings and men,
T’was the bestistest site,
On the web by right.
A place you could make lots of new friends. -
Joy and
Naomi H are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing, no worries! I shall see you soon. By the way, I kind of didn’t really read your first post. A word war is basically where you set an amount of time and race to get the most words. It’s fun. I think.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing yay!!! I’m just finishing up this blog post. How about in ten minutes, for half an hour?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing would you like a word war? I’m trying to get back into the swing of things again on Monday morning ( I was away for most of Saturday, and I don’t do NaNo on Sunday), so I’ve got a bit of catching up to do. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Presque Vu in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily, @ingridrd, @jane-maree
Relatable. All of it. The worst part is when I’m trying to think of the word, and there’s like a little light that flickers in your mind and you go, “Wait… it’s coming to me!” And then it’s gone instantly!!! *pulls hair*
- Load More
