@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Snapper and
Naomi H are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily That is scary. I will be praying!!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I’m writing, being on forums, and listening to audio adventures. 😉
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I’m multi-task writing too! YAY!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily WHOA! I don’t know any families with 12 kids! Awesome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I love this thread!! I’ve got a thingy too.
It’s been three years since my stepsister disappeared. The day after the ball, the only thing anyone talked about was the beautiful mystery girl that had captured the princess’s heart. He would stop at nothing to find her, they said. He was traveling around the kingdom as we speak, looking for her. And,…[Read more]
-
Snapper and
photobloggergal are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always Remember that when you’re trying to tag someone, you have to put the “@” symbol before their tag. Otherwise, it won’t do anything.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing *whistles nervously* I have no idea what’s going on. XD As long as I don’t have to face the wrath of the Catwing, I’m good. *nervously eyes extended claws*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Okay I’m Sorry, but Eleven is WAY better than Nine.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Wait, I haven’t been following this conversation much. Who is Goku and how am I related?????
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d I have a friend who loves the Wars of the Realm series. It’s kind of funny, but I was picturing Sigmund Brouwer as an old time author from a long time ago, then I looked him up and saw the Robot Wars series and I was like, “Nope, definitely not from the 1800’s.” 😜 I guess because Sigmund seems like an old fashioned name to me.
I haven…[Read more]
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Thank you @ingridrd! 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@jbb Oh, no. I’m late for the party.
Well, welcome. 😀
You might be the first person on here who writes suspense. I’d love to hear about that. What are some of its perks/challenges?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d My brother’s read the Robot Wars series! I thought I knew the name of the author, but I had no idea what he’d written. 😛
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Ah, I’d love to help, but there’s the whole fact that I use an awkward device for things like skype, aaaaaand I’m an Aussie. So, yeah. Time gets messy. I am interested, but most likely unable. Sorry @aratrea!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You know you’re a writer when every time you think, “Oh, I could write a story about this,” you facepalm because you have 11, 603 stories to write already.
-
Joy replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking Yeah me too. They make some great music. Have you ever seen them in concert? I haven’t but really want to
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@mariposa Mine is Wall-e. I love Inside Out!!
- Load More
