@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you identify the three C’s of writing: chocolate, coffee and cookies.
You know you’re a writer when time-change gives you a definite advantage.
You know you’re a writer when you decide that 100,000 words is much better than writing 80,000 words.
You know you’re a writer when you come up with you know when you’re…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
GO! 15 minutes. Lets do this.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Sure. I might not win, but it’ll be fun!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Still waiting on asking my parents. I’ll get back to you soon, @aratrea.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Aaaand I’m gone too. Cya ’round, @catwing
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @sarah-anson I use meaning-of-names.com and sometimes fantasynamegenerator.com
You know when you’re a writer when you have several name generator sites bookmarked.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
I’ll be on for about fifteen minutes or so. @catwing @salome01w4g
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman How many words do you have in your WIP? We should be able to make the UK time zone thing work.
@lady-iliara Sweet–no problem!
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic SoOoO.. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always Uh, what help? lol XD
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@Christi-Eaton How’re things going for you?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Ok, folks, I need a break. I’ll be writing later. @catwing We shall war later. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Okey dokey.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I’ll do a Word War!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Sorry @catwing, I can’t right now. I’m more so revising instead of writing… Maybe we can Word War another time.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I finished it! I thought it was really cool!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing @aislinn-mollisong Hi guys! I plan to write until supper (which could be about 20 minutes from now, who knows).
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Down Gilead Lane, Red Rock Mysteries, Adventures in Odyssey, Paws and Tales. Hey @catwing!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@everyone-who’s-on *wrestles with procrastination* Alright, brain, time to write!!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@JBB That is hard. I’ll be praying!
- Load More

@emma-flournoy Hey love! Everything is going well. I’m ready for Christmas break already. Everything has been so busy with papers due and exams. I’m super thrilled because I’m picking up my children’s book again and now am finally working on a couple illustrations. I only have a tiny bit, but I’ll throw them on a thread and tag you in them 🙂
Hey, that’s great! I’m going to hop over and see ’em now. 😀
@emma-flournoy I’m glad you like them 🙂 How’ve you been otherwise?
Well, I was going to tell you I’ve been doing well, but since you asked, sickness has hit, along with a bunch of hypersensitive achiness and a cracking headache. Sooo, I’m technically not doing too well. 😛 But OTHER THAN THAT, I’m doing pretty well, all things considered. Enjoying the switch to long-sleeves and being thankful for fireplaces. ;)…[Read more]