@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @jessi-rae Hey, folks! Here I am, ready to get to that word count goal.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Oops. Tag fail. I meant @nicolerivers03. Sorry about that. See above. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Joy I wanted to it last year too. But… life. And stuff. 😉
@nicholerivers03 WELCOME!!! *shakes your hand vigorously* Glad you could join us on the crazy forums. I’m probably not the best person to explain it, but NaNoWriMo is a writing challenge where you set a word count goal for the month of November, and write every day. If you achieve your…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Haha. Well, it’s the “writer’s corner”, not the “corner for fun writing”, after all. Welcome. @jessi-rae
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m sort of here! Doing homework. Which is like writing, but not nearly as fun.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Anyone here? I’m writing…outlining…
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Your idea of
haiku-speaking characters
has been done before:
Yoda in the book
<i>William Shakespeare’s the </i><i>Em-</i>
<i>pire Striketh Back.</i>
It actually works really well in that book.
(I got lazy and didn’t want to write any more haikus. 🙂 )
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@joy Hey there! I’m so glad I found someone else who isn’t zooming along. (If you don’t mind my saying that) I am creeping along the floor when compared to everyone else. I’m a snail. XD But a happy snail, because I found you! I was too tired to write much for a couple days, and I suffered for it. It’s not getting any easier, and my inner editor…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@CK4always XD Hi yourself. 😀 Are you an Aussie? Or just a night owl? I’m not in Australia, but I live in the western USA, and I’m often awake long after most other folks have left. We should form a club. 😉
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@theacornman Cool–that should actually work for this project.
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d Yeah, I think so. 🙂
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Praying for you @jbb.
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Ah, well, okay. I just turned up! Goodnight! *glances at the sun outside and the clock that says 5:00pm*Â @catwing
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
WHAAAAAA?!?!?!?!? @emily Howeven!?!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Were you the Jackalope? Cause that’s a bit ironic…what with your book, and all.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Yeah….you wanna see what I have so far? Click the link on above post. @catwing
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I have to ask, did you draw your profile pic? Or at least, where did you get it?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
- Load More
