@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Only because @dekreel took so long to respond the first time. Or maybe I didn’t respond? *shrugs* I’m always willing to talk about Doctor Who…
Admittedly, @dekreel, I haven’t seen any of the “classic who” seasons, but I doubt I would like them. I tend to get caught up in things like outdated technology and weak sfx. That’s why I like Ten and…[Read more]
-
Snapper started the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
So, I have an idea for a story, but I need a reason for this one aspect.
Why would a city be abandoned after a war. Like a huge city, with a population of a couple million. Why would it be abandoned, and why would it stay abandoned for 15+ years. Ideas? Brainstorm? Throw it at me.
@daeus @mark-kamibaya @kate-flournoy @catwing @aratrea @emily @la…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*snorts* Undignified. He seemed to handle things okay. I’d say he had one of the hardest times being the Doctor, with everything going on. @dekreel
-
Daeus replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Aaaaaahhh…now that explains why he’s so cool. 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing (I started to write captain there, so you are now Captain Catwing). Good job! Good night 😉 I’d be happy to word war with you tomorrow ☺
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I got 698 in 14-15 minutes. How did you go?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing okay… ready set go
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing i’m kinda here. My wifi is out so its only working super slow. I’m up for a word war though!
-
Joy replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Ah ah! Five is even better! Eleven is so… undignified!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Ah. Cool! Maybe I can meet him someday. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking Lol. I’m glad you like it. Hopefully I can get it published, and then you can read it. 🙂 Ooh…secret society… I can’t wait to read that! 🙂
Bye!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 XD Yeah, me neither.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae I NEED TO READ THAT. *hyperventilates* Ok, sorry about that. XD Mine… I honestly have no idea now. It was so clear, then I started writing. 😉 It’s about a girl who’s a mechanic, and she joins this secret society of misfits in her city to stop this evil villain. And that’s about it.
I need a break. Bye Jessi and @that_writer_girl_99!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking It’s a Snow White retelling for the Rooglewood contest (yes, I’m aware I’m pushing it… XD. Involving a teenage girl with wintery powers; a narcissistic, psychopathic serial killer; a battle between the heart and mind; and more. It’s supposed to end up being a psychological thriller, but I’m not sure how thrilling it will end…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 Yeah, the shire would be really cool, but I’d probably end up as a Took and go adventuring. 😉
I forgot about the books! Dwarves don’t really read books, do they? Hmm… that would be a problem.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae What’s your NaNo story about? 😀
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Lol. Thank you. 🙂 Now, whilst making supper, I’m working on my fun writing. My NaNo project.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Why, yes I am. 🙂 What are you doing?
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILBO AND FRODO!!! in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Best character(s): Frodo and Sam all the way.
Best location: Erebor… I would gladly be a dwarf just to live there. Caves, mines, gigantic furnaces, gigantic halls, all made out of impenetrable rock… PERFECT!!
Best battle: Battle of Minis Tirith in Return of the King.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Hey there! @daughteroftheking NaNoing?
- Load More
