@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Hey! How’s it going finding a place to live?? I have been praying! 😘
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily @epicaddie2 My brain is mush. I need a break. Bye! 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Perhaps whatever resources that made the city livable were destroyed/used up. Water, valuable ores underground, oil, or something.
-
Daeus replied to the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper A plague makes sense to me.
Monsters or demons take over the city.
The water gets poisoned.
An unexplained phenomenon creeps out the city so bad they all leave. I.e. 1% of the population mysteriously disappears every Saturday at exactly 12:43 A.M.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reading Suggestion in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Cry The Beloved Country
Crime and Punishment
Dreamlander
(I could go on)
-
Daeus replied to the topic I need help–#book issues in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson So why won’t your characters leave? Do they not care? Do they not think they’re the ones for the mission? Something else?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 Welcome! 🙂 Whatcha working on?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Farewell! Glad I could write with ya! 😀
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 11 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Emily Oh, yeah, I saw that. I’m afraid I didn’t quite understand what the link was for. But now I do. Thanks!
@salome01w4g YAAAAAAAAAY!!! *thunderstorm of confetti*
-
Snapper replied to the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon 😛
We have chairs the same way the First Order still has computer consuls. 1800-KYLO-INSURED

-
Snapper replied to the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Thanks for your input! I think it sorta does have to do with the government, but I’m not sure how yet.
@shannon (You’re back!) Well, it’s a pretty big ghost town, but that’s definitely what it is…minus the tumbleweeds and self-playing pianos. And yes, I’m going to make the soil useless too. *nods* I think…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong *pleading eyes* When do I get to read this novel that is so highly spoken of? 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Thank you! *additional cape swirl* 😀
@Emily Neat!
I think it’s fair to warn y’all that I’m doing Spanish homework and may start randomly typing in Spanish by accident. Brace yourselves… 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo Yes! Go Star Trek! 😛 so, my first idea was actually a nuclear wasteland, then I realized that because my characters have to go through the city, it wouldn’t make sense. They’d melt. :O The Genre is sci-fi, set in the future of earth, 22nd century.
@emily Actually, the giant sinkhole is really helpful. I’m going to use that somewhere. 😀
-
Kina Lamb and
Lillian Parks are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g @Emily *dramatic entrance, complete with cape swirl* I am here! *attacks homework and writing*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Good Evening in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dekreel I haven’t seen them in concert, sadly. I want to!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd Oo, I like it!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 Oh no! I will be praying.
- Load More
