@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Greetings, @DragonGeek! Welcome to the Kingdom! What’s your opinion on Tolkien?
And look, full disclaimer here: You said the word “Marvel”, so whatever follows isn’t my fault, BUT…
*screams* WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE SUPERHERO? WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT LOKI? HOW ‘BOUT THE WINTER SOLDIER? IS JOHANN SCHMIDT TOTALLY COMING…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Managing to offend you is a great achievement indeed.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Graciegirl *grins like a loon* Aw, thanks for popping back in. Long live the Zikers.
@Kate-Flournoy *coughs**straightens jacket**awkwardly pats your head* Well. *cough* Don’t get sappy on me, dear. It isn’t becoming on anyone.

Beautiful use of a gif. This is why we’re friends. XD
@That_Writer_Girl_99 It’s just better. Better than…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragongeek your name makes you sound like @dragon-snapper ‘s small sibling! What’s your favourite thing to write? What’s your favorite genre to read?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Can I just second everythi g @ethryndal has just said? Cause its true for me too!
-
Snapper replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh, and good choice with TSFH! Yeah, there name is awful, but the music is great. So I call them TSFH. Have you heard any Audiomachine songs?
-
Snapper replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragongeek Awesome name. I myself am Dragon Snapper, pleased to meet your confetti-filled acquaintance. 😀
What’s your favorite … um … *tries to think of an original question*
Meh, forget that.
What’s your least favorite book? I personally can’t stand the Incredible Journey. Or, what was that other book? Ah, the Glass Sentence. I also…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Aha! Alright, cool. @dragongeek
A word about tags, too–you’ll find a person’s tag underneath their username and above their rank.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
*cries* My greatest joy on this forum is confusing people with the relevance of that question and now I can’t… @epicaddie2
Oh, um, @dragongeek not that I’m biased or anything, but you really sign up for our newsletter email. Not because I help write the emails or anything…because the emails are cool. And informative. And stuff.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
also…as a follow-up question, what on earth were you doing in a drain that had seaweed in it?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 ARGH! How on earth did you beat me to that question, my left-handed compatriot? I’m crushed.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Hello hello @dragongeek and welcome to the forum. 😉 Glad to have ya!
Fair warning, KeePer protocol (a sarcastic articulation of the imminent wave of questions headed your way) is to ask you a bunch of random questions so we can get to know you. Kate started it, and her’s won’t be the last!
*grins* Here’s mine: are you left-handed or right-handed?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
To say I’m stoked to see where you go with this would be a severe understatement, Kate dear. I am so, so, soooooooooo excited for you. @kate-flournoy
-
Daeus replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragongeek Hi! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet.
*patiently waits to see what your answers are to Kate’s questions*
Oh, and of course I have to ask what your personality type is. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
…better than what? Better than sitting in a dark hole with nothing to do but stare at the deep cavernous space before you? Well…probably. But other than that, I’m not sure to what you are referring…
In all seriousness, my sarcastic friend, I’m glad I’ve gotten to know you a bit here on KP. I’ll have been here a year at the end of March or…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya thanks. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragongeek welcome to the besistest place on the internet! Lemme guess— you write fantasy? And you like dragons? *grins*
What’s your favorite book? If you could go anywhere in the whole world just for fun, where would it be?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*dissolves into sappy tears*
Too many feelings. Can’t handle it. Can’t handle it.

Okay. Maybe I can. But just barely. 😉 No I actually just wanted an excuse to use that gif. *nods*
*hugs you despite obligatory INTJ protests* I’m so glad you found us too.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Ethryndal ZIKERS to you too!! 😜 And I’m always around for KeePer-anniversary-thingys like this. 😉
Congrats on surviving this madhouse for a year!! 🎉🎉🎉 It’s been my pleasure to put up with your glitter and snark and elvishness. ❤️❤️❤️
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus Oh, I forgot to mention that. Yes, it is with deep sadness and terrible, aching regret that I must inform you…
I’m not leaving. Don’t worry. 😉
- Load More
