@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Need Volunteers for a Secret KP Project in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree Yes! Shoot me an email.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writing Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo Righty. Well, I don’t really read romance and I’m not an expert on it, but IÂ have written it just a bit.
My point is based on a principle I’m going to call Daeus’ principle just to stroke my vanity. This principle states that if you know at a certain point in your story you can get a reaction out of your reader, do not have any of…[Read more]
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragongeek Aha! Your cover image is Toothless!!! AWESOME!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ethryndal First off, I’ve been meaning to say this.

Secondly,
YOU’VE BEEN ON FOR A YEAR?!! A YEAR ALREADY! SWEET!

-
Daeus replied to the topic Landing Page Critique? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @ingridrd @princessfoo Ah! My bad. Here, try again.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic I need writing books! Help! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Allison-grace Hmmm… *strikes a dramatic thinking pose* Writer’s Ink is good. It may not be what you’re after, as it’s more about grammar and writing school reports than about writing fiction. There’s good stuff about poetry in it, though.
*is tired from standing in dramatic thinking pose* *disappears in a cloud of whipped cream*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic DragonSong in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong It’s lovely!!!! I love the line, “Their song is what you hear in your favorite dreams when you
Don’t want to wake up because the dream is almost real”
-
Daeus started the topic Landing Page Critique? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Hi friends,
You may or may not know that show don’t tell is one of my favorite writing topics. The practical application of this is that I’m currently putting together an in-depth course to help people master the subject. Part 1 of this course is just about finished and ready for me to launch!
In preparation, I was wondering if you could take a…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ethryndal *is nice and doesn’t cry* You’re awesome. (I wish I was better at compliments). I love your blog. (Did I mention I’m bad at compliments?) LOTR IS THE BEST!!! *nods* That was better. 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragongeek Greetings! *flourish-y bow* You mentioned confetti, you have earned my respect. *salutes* RAGNOROK. *crazy wide-eyed stare* I’m sooooo excited to see it!!!!! *runs in circles, throwing- you guessed it- confetti*
@ethryndal *melts into pitiful sobbing over the Winter Soldier*
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Books of Leifer! (My trilogy needs help) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Oh, and also, I need help with my TIMELINE! @graciegirl, you said you like time stuff. Also, @catwing @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @that_writer_girl_99 I think that’s it? Answer, and I will ask the question.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily Whoa, hold your horses, sister. I’m putting new stuff on as we speak, so keep your boots on. 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g @ingridrd Thanks, guys! 😀
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dragongeek Eerp! You like Tolkien! You’ve earned my respect forever.
UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE… @That_Writer_Girl_99 …
Your views on Marvel have earned even greater respect from me. Because…
*screams louder* YES YES YES, CAPTAIN AMERICA FOREVER!!! Ooh, I just saw Spiderman Homecoming for the first time, and SHEESH! I actually cried. (Something…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Oya, @dragongeek! Before I introduce myself, I must say something.
A FELLOW DRAGON LOVER CAN WE BE BESTIES!??!?!?!?!??!
Ahem. Hi! I’m Aislinn, hailing from the wonderful land of Aethasia. (It’s a game called The Aetherlight. Look. It. Up.)Â I like fantasy, am currently writing a fantasy trilogy, and love dragons. (see above…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic An Interesting Concept I'm Working On in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragongeek lol. Our editor in chief is using the same concept. http://josiahdegraaf.com/the-chronicles-of-morshan/
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@That_writer_Girl_99 *inspects fingernails* Hmmm… what’s that you say, dearie?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy I’ve just gotta say, your blog is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. SO. PRETTY.
Aaaand I second Elizabeth’s query…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
You did not just use a Winter Soldier gif on me. Now I’m offended… @ethryndal
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago

@Emily Aw, you’re so sweet. It’s been nice knowing you too. 🙂
Now stop crying on me. I can’t handle all these tears. 😉
- Load More
