@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon 😀 Well, I’m glad I’m not the only person who uses it.
*Looks at @daeus with admiration*
Awesome :D! I like a few different styles. The rest of my family all likes country and bluegrass, but I don’t like that as much. I still play some of it though. And also, classic rock, and Christian pop/rock. And also, bits of my favorite…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Of course. Reading and writing are the staples of life for me. ;D
Wow. that is really funny, because I’ve used that word before I ever knew about Kingdom Pen. But its AWESOME 😀
Ahem. It’s Awesomeestist. My other favorite word.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Hey @dragon-snapper !
Nice name by the way. 😀 *Stan perks up excitedly*
Hmm
My favorite food is ice cream. Or Pizza. Or something really unhealthy, but delicious. The food I respect the most, though, is carrots. You know, cause they’re healthy XD
and Stan’s is… Ahem. His favorite food list is composed of mostly vital organs, so… 😮
And…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
HI @ingridrd ! *virtual hive five back*
Hmm
I think, if I wasn’t a human, I would want to be a dragon. 😀 *Tries to breathe fire*
Or maybe a photon. Because I would get to bounce around and move really fast.
That’s Awesome! *virtual wand wave*
The Harry Potter series is one of my favorite too. I especially like the seventh book, because its…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@PrincessFoo ehhh… I can neither confirm nor deny any past, present, or future dealings I may have had or will have with people of questionable character. *flips knives, stows them in her belt**pulls black mask over her eyes**smiles**somersaults away down the street*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Thank You!
And Stan thanks you too
Yes! He’s gotta be one of, if not my favorite, author. His worldbuilding is insaaane *lapses into dreaminess*
I just discovered him though, and I haven’t actually read Mistborn. I’m definitely going to though. And Stan is too 😀
I really like The Scarlet Letter and Les Miserables, too
Although I found…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Thanks! ;D
I’ve been using bestistest for a long time, actually. And also Awesomeestist. That one was actually the one I used most.
Awesome! I’ve actually none of those, except Pride and Prejudice. And I actually really liked it, despite thinking I was gonna want to feed it to Stan
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@jane-maree Thank You! *hungrily eats a piece of confetti* *realizes there’s pizza* *Eats pizza instead*
Stan really likes pizza. Its his favorite food after… ahem, fresh raw meat
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo Yep 😀 I have a dragon
Well, the reason I have him is that his family kicked him out though. They didn’t think he was impressive enough to bear their name. 🙁 But Stan and I know better.
And yes, Brandon Sanderson is AWESOME. Probably my favorite author. I have read the Reckoners, and I really loved them. Especially the ending o…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice what mood is the crowd in? The thing about crowds (especially excited, desperate, angry, or otherwise passionate ones) is that it only takes one small stone to make everything start rolling. It only takes one character bold enough to make a move— throw a rock, light a fire, start running— and all the rest will follow. So if you’ve…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice started the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
So, I need my main characters to start a riot in my book, like a big, on the street sort of thing. How on earth are they going to do that? I really have no idea. I’ve just had one of my characters make a passionate speech…and now I’m not really sure what to do.
How would you start a riot?
How are riots usually started?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g @jane-maree yay!!! The AMAZING JANE MAREE HAS JOINED US!!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writing Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo I’m kind of like you, in the fact that I wouldn’t know flirting when I saw it, let alone realise if someone was flirting with me. However, being a writer, I study people. When I watch my friends with their boyfriends, I tend to see them laugh a lot, more than other people who may be in the conversation, blush a lot, smile a lot, l…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I am here!!! Kind of writing and kind of scanning the KP forums. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
yay!! @kate-flournoy I believe I already follow your blog. 😀 I got a notification about a post on love triangles the other day, which I really enjoyed. I’ve been waiting for you to post forever 😀
However, I just checked out the new designs and stuff and its awesome! Well done 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g So long! I only wrote 257, but, hey! It’s the evil first chapter and I’m a bit out of practice.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I’m working on the first chapter of my fantasy trilogy. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g Hey, I’ll join you for half an hour!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writing Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@princessfoo Gotcha. 😉 I did think that sounded a little too isolated. 😛
The nice thing if you have access to your character’s head is that it will make it easier to write subtle stuff because you’ve got the character’s internal monologue to add to the equation.
-
Snapper and
DragonGeek are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago - Load More
