@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Form Topics in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus cool!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Haha!! @Sam-Kowal After I read your post saying you’d go take an MBTI test and see what you were, I guessed you would be ENFJ. You don’t disappoint. 😀
I’m an ENFJ too, though with ISFJ tendencies. Though that probably doesn’t mean much to you since you only just took a test and don’t know much about MBTI. ;P It’s really cool, you should go read…[Read more]
-
Daeus started the topic New Form Topics in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
Greetings KeePers,
I just wanted to inform you that our form topics have been reorganized into a more rational and spiffy system. Check it out!
@dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @emily @shannon @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @jane-maree @sam-kowal @lady-iliara @hannah-c @aislinn-mollisong @that_writer_girl_99 @salome01w4g @photobloggergal @prince…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reading Suggestion in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago

Ack! How’d I do that!! Sorry! -
Snapper replied to the topic Reading Suggestion in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
The Ascendance Trilogy by Jennifer Nielsen. Not fantasy, not historical fiction. *shrugs* But awesome. Also not Christian, but not horrible either. No evolution. *shrugs*
Johnny Tremain.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reading Suggestion in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
The Ascendance Trilogy by Jennifer Nielsen. Not fantasy, not historical fiction. *shrugs* But awesome. Also not Christian, but not horrible either. No evolution. *shrugs*
Johnny Tremain.
I am not helpful. JK
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Reading Suggestion in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@hannah-c Les Miserables?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dragongeek *does not spam you*
-
Snapper replied to the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice What? It’s the best way. 😉 simple, and that way you can avoid infodumps because you just have to punch someone. That’s enough reason in itself.
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic An Interesting Concept I'm Working On in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragongeek Don’t worry. I still think it’s plenty original.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Because I promised I would… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Sam-kowal @seekjustice @radically-surrendered awesome, guys! Thanks so much.
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@dragongeek Welcome to the site! I’ve listened to a fair amount of Two Steps from Hell and like them a fair bit. 🙂
Are you working on writing any stories currently? If so, what’s it about?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d That second one! XD
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
*reads thread* *takes notes* *nods* Mm-hm. Yes, good idea. Hm. I’ll have to try that one. *looks up suddenly* What!? I am, in no way at all, planning to start a riot. *picks up rock* *inspects carefully* Yes, this would make a very nice throwing rock. I think I’ll use this one. *slips rock into pocket and walks away whistling*
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@sam-kowal Welcome to the site! Sounds like we have a lot of the same favorite authors between Sanderson and Austen, among others. 🙂
@emily Yeah; unfortunately I don’t have enough web coding knowledge for that. 😛 Those kinds of features will have to wait until we can bring a legit web designer onto our team.
-
Kate Flournoy and
SeekJustice are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@sam-kowal Rebels? And charismatic ones too? We can’t have that!
”Calling governmental anti-rebel task force, we have a situation on our hands here.”
”Roger that. Convening on your location now.”
*Looks up and sees a squad of governmental anti-rebel task force special ops troopers with weapons aimed at me* *Remembers I’m a rebel too*…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sam-kowal the government isn’t great and everything Justice (one of the MCs) is saying is true, so they’re definitely going to want to stop that.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@sam-kowal See? All he needed to grow big and strong was some love
- Load More
