@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Snapper and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I need help–#book issues in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-anson I like @catwing ‘s idea of the Valar attacking, because that gives them reason to leave and find out more. But otherwise, here are my suggestions
1, there is an organization trying to bring the Valar back, and Jax and Kirin find out about it and want to investigate it more, and find more clues along the way
2, somehow Jax and…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I need inspiration! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
This is a different question for me, because I never run out of inspiration for my writing. I usually just majorly fail in executing correctly the ideas I’m eager to write, so the story ends up not at all how I want it.
Inspiration has to come from inside of you, (obviously, it’s not on sale on Amazon)
So, that in mind, I…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic I need writing books! Help! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@Allison-grace Woops. The book is actually called Writer’s Inc. *pretends not to feel silly* *walks away whistling inconspicuously*
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
And I’m going to bed now! 8,120 words for the day and that will do. *waves and vanishes*
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
If anyone’s around, I am writing.
-
J.A. Penrose's profile was updated 8 years, 11 months ago
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Er, sorry, @dragongeek ! (Why do I always fail at this tagging thing???)
-
J.A. Penrose replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Welcome @dragongeek! Great to meet you Kinda-INFP-Fellow-Friend. Do you have a favorite period in history?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I need a little bit of critique help! in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
Wow! So you rarely even write fantasy? I wouldn’t have guessed that.
Well, just make her kidnap Hazel. And use her as a tool to access the wealth. And other unpleasant things like that
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I need a little bit of critique help! in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon I got it!
And I really like it! So nice to have a good witch every once in awhile
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy It is really cool! I’m surprised I haven’t learned more about it, because I like to study things.
😀 Yeah, it is kind of like that. Sometimes I feel more like an I and sometime more like an E. It depends, It’s like Gollum!
Well, maybe not quite like that. Maybe a little more normal, actually
😀 😀 And then., as I was reading i…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic I need a little bit of critique help! in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 11 months ago
@shannon I know you didn’t tag me but I could help you if you like
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking *grins wider* Mhm. And according to the NaNoWriMo site, I’m 61% to my goal!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae Yay! *throws confetti* That’s exciting.
@Ingridrd Fellow crazy person! 😀
Anyway, I really need a break from writing. Read y’all later!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking *grins* Yep. Not all today, of course (that would be insane!), but I’m really excited to have gotten that many in only 12 days of writing. That’s the most I’ve ever gotten in such a short period of time!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae Welcome! *jaw drops* 12,000 words!? Whoa. *five-fives you*
@Ingridrd 😀 I actually enjoy learning about bacteria and stuff (my friends are sure I’m crazy. They are very right), at least until I have to learn all the fancy words and classifications. Then it gets confusing. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks! I’m glad I could join the party too. 🙂
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd, @daughteroftheking @anyone I’m working on my Snow White retelling for a bit! I already have my goal of reaching 12,000 words today, but I’d like to get more in.
- Load More
