@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy started the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
Calling all fantasy/dragon/LOTR lovers!
Okay, guys, I have been considering doing something crazy: I want to write a novella/short story about US. Specifically I want to write it about us odd, fantastic creatures (like @dragon-snapper, @catwing, and myself, and/or other creatures that I am not aware of here). But I do also wanna include…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Oh wow! That sounds scary! Sooo glad she’s doing okay!!
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@waterlily Welcome to the site! I’m also a big Pride and Prejudice fan, and actually have the pleasure of teaching it to one of my high school classes currently. 🙂
What’s the premise of the sci-fi novel you’re working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing you went to quite an effort. I’m impressed. I really like the flowers. 🙂 i always just snitch my pics from pinterest, I can’t be bothered to use my own, so good work.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing cool! Is this for the novel I shall be reading soon?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@waterlily Greetings Skreeans! Fangs are ugly! *beams* The Wingfeather Saga is my favorite too!!!!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I want to seeeee!! I’m enjoying your book so much! *tries to exit mysteriously like the Cloak* *fails after tripping on her own foot*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@waterlily welcome! Welcome! What country are you from? Do you enjoy listening to music? If so, what sort?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy DID SOMEBODY SAY STEAMPUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???? *explodes* I love it!!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@waterlily anything that’s a good story… good taste. 😉
The @ thing is called a tag. Every user has a different one (mine is @Kate-flournoy ) and if you want them to notice something you posted, you put their tag in your post. Every time you’re tagged, you’ll get a notification. Everyone’s tags are listed beneath their avatar. 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
And for the fun of it, I’m going to try to post Mack’s collage again. *ahem* This is Mack. The quote says it all.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper kewl! I like. Lots going on there. 😀
Lessee… *goes and digs through her collages to see if she has anything she hasn’t shared yet*

There’s a really old one for my steampunk story, Operation Nebula.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 11 months ago
Guys… this thread… it’s fizzling out!!! *sobs* Okay, maybe I’m overreacting, but anyway, I have a collage. Behold, CYRUS!!! (He’s not a cat, just to be clear.)
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
Greetings, @waterlily! Welcome, welcome, and welcome again. *dramatic bow* So, what are a few of your favorite books? 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing I’m currently word warring with myself but I’ll  be with you in 20ish minutes
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 11 months ago
@waterlily welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! What’s your favorite genre?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 You should! 🙂 And if you have a Snow White retelling burning in your heart, you should look up the Rooglewood Press contest…
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 Writing contests are pretty fun. Though, I’ve technically only been in one, and it was for nonfiction, but that’s beside the point. I won that one, which was awesome and surprising (I don’t usually win things, it seems), and I got to have a little book signing. Anyway, apparently writing contests are good for me, as I’m learning from…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@epicaddie2 Yeah, hopefully you can. 🙂 I hadn’t planned to do NaNo this year, but then an author I like sort of became my writing coach, and his writing classes were supposed to go alongside NaNo, and I had to (and still have to) get some serious work done on my Rooglewood contest entry… *sighs* Fun stuff. No, really, it is. I just wish I had more time.
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@daughteroftheking Adios, mi amiga! 🙂
- Load More
