@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Yessss. XD Writers are an odd lot, aren’t we?
-
Kina Lamb and
introvert_girl are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
I have an inkling you’ll like it here. 😉
Having writing friends has proven a big help to me in keeping on.
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily Oh; fun premise there! Hope your writing goes well with that story. 🙂
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Oh; neat! I lived in Cranberry Township, which is about a half hour north of Pittsburgh, and currently live in Mount Airy, in the north-western part of North Carolina.
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Sounds good.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper I am SO late, but this is awesome!! Ooh, can I be in the possible next story too? *Bambi eyes*
HAHAHA all those cliche jokes! I’m in stitches!
-
SeekJustice started the topic Christmas Poem Critique in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
I have a poem here which I would love some critiquing on! I’m not a poet really, so I would love it if someone slightly more experienced than me in this area would give it a read over.
It’s supposed to be recited/read at our Christmas candle light carol service in December and I would like to make it as good as I can before them. it’s basically…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Book? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ *sighs* Wingfeather Saga! I know, I already commented about that in the START HERE forum but… well, ack the Wingfeather Saga is sooo good! lol
-
Joy replied to the topic Of Fairytales and Beta-readers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ooh, awesome! I’ll read it this weekend at the very least. Thank you! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus, Want to cameo as the icecream-loving king again? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@lady-iliara I have noticed that you don’t seem to be the only Keeper here who is from… what was that place called…? Aethasia! @aislinn-mollisong is from there, too, correct? Tell me about Aethasia. Who else lives there?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Question: Where do you Rangers live?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@catwing Yeah you’re probably smaller than that. Size proportions isn’t my strong point when it comes to drawing. 😛
Catwing, @daughteroftheking, @emily, @sam-kowal, @lady-iliara, @others-who-have-submitted-characters  Thank you! Putting all of your characters on my list!
Anybody else?? *whistles a hint-hint tone*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Eeeee this is awesome!! Ok, here goes…
1. Reggie
2.Tiger, white to be precise.
3. Raised by me from a cub. Where I found him… well, it’s best not to get into that. They call it “salamander incident.” The less said about this, the better.
4. Like a tiger. About the size of a really small house. Like, a house for salamanders. But,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon I like it!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Thanks! 🙂 Sorry I didn’t reply earlier… The site decided not to load for me, and then I got sidetracked and forgot.
I can’t do any writing now, because I’m supposed to be in bed. XD Good night!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hiya Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@waterlily Welcome to KP! Water lilies are quite lovely. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Jewelry Business Name in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@Shannon Unfortunately I, also, am not the best at coming up with names. Your jewelry pieces are beautiful though.
Let’s see. Um… all I’m coming up with sounds quite insipid, and the only other thing is ‘On Wings of Song’ which is a Mendelssohn piece of music and doesn’t even WORK for what you’re asking and I can’t get it out of my head to…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Hi:D and welcome to the awesomeestist place on the internet
Stan says hi too (He’s my pal, and a dragon)
He wants to ask you what your book is about, but he’s too shy. So he’s making me ask.
I am a huge LOTR and Narnia fan as well:D
Although, maybe not as huge as you. I can’t write in Elvish :O
Anyways. WELcOME to the community
- Load More
